Tell me about TV shows.

K

Bahaha, yeah I've watched the Shield, but I'm not sure if I'm up to date. I've finished Season 6.

These are the shows I've power watched...

Spoiler: Click here to view

30 Rock

Black Books

Bones

Burn Notice

Chuck

DeadZone

Dexter

Early Edition

Firefly

Freaks and Geeks

Futurama

Heroes

Hustle

Inbetweeners

IT Crowd

Last Train

Life

My Name is Earl

Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Oz

Prison Break

Shield

Sliders

Son of the Beach

Sons of Anarchy

Spooks

Twilight Zone

Undeclared

Probably others that I've forgotten as well.

I'm currently getting up to date with Lost, Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I could probably also catch up on Smallville, the CSIs and watch all of the X-Files in order as well if I get desperate, but I'm not really feeling those at the moment. Well, except CSI maybe. Hmm.

Good stuff. There is a final Season 7 of The Shield. Not watched it, waiting for the DVD release then I'll be power watching.

I'll second some love for Arrested Development, and suggest Life on Mars (UK), Deadwood, and maybe The West Wing if you think that'd be your cup of tea.

EDIT - I'm only three eps into The Wire, but that's good too.

Edited by timmidian

Man, Sons of Anarchy. I already want season 2 to be here. :(

Also, could people recommend me some Supernatural/Sci-Fi/Drama TV shows, please?

Reaper. Reaper is all you need.

EDIT: That goes for you too, Keith. Reaper is awesome. The premise is basically that this couple make a deal with the devil so their son doesn't die, and part of the deal is that the devil gets there son when he turns 21. Come his 21st he's working a deadend job at a Home Depot type parody, and the devil comes to him and enlists him to help him capture souls that have escaped from Hell. Each case that the devil gives him, he gets an item called a "Vessel" that's to be used in helping capture the escaped soul. It's a really good show, season 2 just started last month.

Edited by Cloudy Ant

It follows the lives of a movie star, his 2 friends (his manager and his driver/lackey), and his brother (tv actor) and his agent. Basically each season will have him try and land a role in a movie. It is loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's career.

The Fixer

whats this?

A six part British Drama from the creators of Life On Mars, Spooks and Hustle. I really enjoyed it. It's about a man who was taken out of prison to work as an assasin for a group of vigalentee's who work outside of the government. I really liked the characters, and while there may be a few holes in the series, as a whole, I really dug it.

God, I did a great rant on Entourage to Zaz when he was trying to decide between it and The Wire. I should try and copy and paste some of that, but in a nutshell it's an okay show that sucks at presenting actual conflict and has a dull as fuck main character. I Netflix it and enjoy it well enough, but that doesn't make it not really really flawed.