Tell me about TV shows.

K

Definitely should give Boston Legal and Nip/Tuck a go.

Boston Legals great because it's extremely interesting and topical but James Spader and William Shatner are absolutely hilarious together.

Nip/Tuck's great for all the taboo subjects. It has great characters and interesting angles. Here's a list of all the issues addressed in Nip/Tuck:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issues_addressed_in_Nip/Tuck

I watched the first two of Alias and I really liked it. Something I certainly want to watch in the future. Also, The Sopranoes is amazing. I saw the pilot and it's quality. Plus, just finished Firefly. If you haven't allready - go watch it.

Finished It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last night, and I'm currently finishing Peep Show. Next up I'm gonna go back and try The Wire again, then Brotherhood, then I think I'm gonna watch the Battlestar Gallactica miniseries.

God I need a job.

Is Alias awful?

No, it's actually pretty good although the last season massively disappointed me. It's in quite a nice zone between being far-fetched and so-realistic-it's-slow like The Wire. Definitely worth watching the first series, anyway.

Have you tried Arrested Development yet? That's another one like The Wire that basically gets funnier and funnier episode by episode (but it's not as slow to start as The Wire.)

Is Alias awful?

Maybe it was just me, but I thought it was nothing special. I only watched the first epsiode, but it completely failed to keep my attention and just seemed a bit... meh. Then again, a couple of the shows on your list I didn't like either, so maybe you'll enjoy it more.

I mentioned it earlier, but Veronica Mars turned out to be a pretty quality show.

They've got four more episodes of Kings, but they just moved it to a Saturday night at 8 timeslot, which is basically a graveyard. It's a big budget show that's pulling in an audience of less than 4 million, so it's basically dead to rights.

Watched Season 1 of Life. Waiting for 2 to wrap up before I do that.

I've basically given up on the Wire, it's boring as shit.

Gonna try Battlestar Gallactica or Farscape next.

Farscape is mad, I love it. I started watching it when it was being played really late on beeb2. I had absolutely zero idea what was going on, it reminded me of Lexx in that sense.

Finished It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last night, and I'm currently finishing Peep Show. Next up I'm gonna go back and try The Wire again, then Brotherhood, then I think I'm gonna watch the Battlestar Gallactica miniseries.

God I need a job.

Brotherhood is pretty good, I've caught the first season and part of the second. I really need to go back and finish it off. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is great though, a great show about truly terrible people.

Farscape is mad, I love it. I started watching it when it was being played really late on beeb2. I had absolutely zero idea what was going on, it reminded me of Lexx in that sense.

It's like Star Trek Voyager but with muppets.