Tell me about TV shows.

K

These are some of my favorite TV shows right now... I didn't put sitcoms in here though...

Six Feet Under, there are 5 seasons.

Dead Like Me, 2 seasons and a movie.

Pushing Daisies, 2 seasons.

Dexter, 3 seasons.

Oz, I don't even know how many seasons but it something I've recently gotten into.

Big Love, 3 seasons I believe.

Oh snap...another show I watch.

Yo Gabba Gabba. That's my daughter's favorite program. It's cute as hell when she starts dancing as soon as she hears the theme music. So I've been seeing a lot of that (and Dora, too).

So yeah...my co-workers are daring me to dress up as DJ Lance Rock for the company Halloween party this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Gimme some stuff to watch, guys. I like dramas and detective shows. The last things I watched were Heroes, Bones, Breaking Bad, and Chuck. Also, if you can think of anything along the lines of The Spectacular Spider-Man or Wolverine & The X-Men, I'd like that too. Actually, I should watch the full first season of Wolverine & The X-Men..

Gimme some stuff to watch, guys. I like dramas and detective shows. The last things I watched were Heroes, Bones, Breaking Bad, and Chuck. Also, if you can think of anything along the lines of The Spectacular Spider-Man or Wolverine & The X-Men, I'd like that too. Actually, I should watch the full first season of Wolverine & The X-Men..

Fringe? It starts a bit iffy but I heard it gets better and better as it progresses.

Nip/Tuck's great for all the taboo subjects. It has great characters and interesting angles. Here's a list of all the issues addressed in Nip/Tuck:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issues_addressed_in_Nip/Tuck

Soap opera's address similar issues, doesn't mean it's worth watching. I'm not saying it's a bad show as frankly I've never been motivated to watch it. But OMG controversy hardly seems like much oh a hook. Especially when it seems as if they don't really cover anything new (perhaps it's more graphic or something)?

• 8 months later...

Bringing this back for my new media player.

What are people watching right now?

Modern Family is pretty awesome.

Is that the thing with the quote that was like...

"I'm a cool dad, I know all the acronyms. BRB, Be Right Back. LOL, Laugh Out Loud. WTF, Why The Face?"

Bringing this back for my new media player.

What are people watching right now?

Modern Family is pretty awesome.

Is that the thing with the quote that was like...

"I'm a cool dad, I know all the acronyms. BRB, Be Right Back. LOL, Laugh Out Loud. WTF, Why The Face?"

Yeah, it's one of the better shows to air recently. It's on break at the moment, but there's a good 10 or so episodes out so far. I think it returns in like, two weeks as well.