Tell me about TV shows.

K

Community is awesome and rivals Modern Family as the best new show on TV.

I'm just getting into Leverage but so far it's been awesome and is pretty lighthearted for a drama. It's been compared to Hustle in the past so you may like it.

And I'd recommend Supernatural too.

Community looks awesome, I shall have to download an episode. What about Leverage? I'd like to know two things.

1) Is it actually funny, or just a not-so-serious drama?

2) How much Christian Kane it has. wub.gif

Also, I'm sure you've probably seen it, but Coupling is fantastic. It's like a British Friends.

Coupling was brilliance until Jeff left, then it became increasingly shitty and formulaic. The episode in the first season where Jeff meets the French woman (?) and we can understand Jeff for half of it, then her for the rest is particularly awesome.

Plus,

remains as true today as it ever was. "...Daleks!" laugh.gif

Coupling was brilliance until Jeff left, then it became increasingly shitty and formulaic. The episode in the first season where Jeff meets the French woman (?) and we can understand Jeff for half of it, then her for the rest is particularly awesome.

Plus,

remains as true today as it ever was. "...Daleks!" laugh.gif

I HAVE THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HEAVEN

BUT I'VE GOT TOO MANY LEGS

• Like 1

I'm just getting into Leverage but so far it's been awesome and is pretty lighthearted for a drama. It's been compared to Hustle in the past so you may like it.

Community looks awesome, I shall have to download an episode. What about Leverage? I'd like to know two things.

Also, I'm sure you've probably seen it, but Coupling is fantastic. It's like a British Friends.

Community is great and I actually prefer it to Modern Family but that could be because I've always liked Joel McHale.

And to answer your questions about Leverage:

1. I find it quite funny, personally, and was surprised to see that "comedy" wasn't one of it's tags on IMDb but I suppose it would depend on what you find funny, etc. etc.

2. Christian Kane is one of the main characters and is in every episode.

Community is great and I actually prefer it to Modern Family but that could be because I've always liked Joel McHale.

And to answer your questions about Leverage:

1. I find it quite funny, personally, and was surprised to see that "comedy" wasn't one of it's tags on IMDb but I suppose it would depend on what you find funny, etc. etc.

2. Christian Kane is one of the main characters and is in every episode.

I checked out the first episode of Community... eh, it was alright. Maybe it gets better as it goes along, but it didn't really do it for me anywhere near the level Modern Family does. (But then, I love the entire cast of Modern Family.)

• 1 month later...

Also, Keith, Castle would be a good one to check out.

Maybe it's just my hard on for Nathan Fillion, but I love the show. It's a Cop Show with equal parts comedy and DETECTIVING.

Quite liking this so far, thanks.

Maybe it's just my hard on for Nathan Fillion, but I love the show. It's a Cop Show with equal parts comedy and DETECTIVING.

Wait till you reach the latest episode. Easily the best of the bunch thus far. If you like Castle, I'd strongly suggest you check out Leverage, Bones and Burn Notice (in that order) when you next run out of shows. Which if you're anything like me will only be a few days. >_>

• Like 1

Wait till you reach the latest episode. Easily the best of the bunch thus far. If you like Castle, I'd strongly suggest you check out Leverage, Bones and Burn Notice (in that order) when you next run out of shows. Which if you're anything like me will only be a few days. >_>

Castle is halfway through season 2 at the moment isn't it? I'll probably stop at the end of season 1 until 2 is over. I'm gonna check out leverage next. I've done Bones and Burn notice, although there may have been more seasons, as I did them quite a while ago.

I've finally got around to watching The Wire recently. Amazing program.

And for sheer fun/awesomeness the first two series of "Chuck" are fantastic. The last couple of episodes of Series 3 have been great (last one tailed off a bit though), but it's just nowhere near as fun as it once was. :(

Edited by YI