Tell me about TV shows.

K

So, all I know about The Wire is that its set in Baltimore, and I'm assuming they use gangsta/street thug type characters, since that's really all the media talks about from Baltimore. My question: will this show make me paranoid as I walk down the streets of Baltimore?

Castle is an excellent show. It's a little like Murder She Wrote, but I think that's solely based upon Author using Literature to solve crimes. At no point in MSW was Miss Fletcher with the same cop fore an extended period of episodes. My Fillion Man crush could be blinding my eyes to it though.

And having recently finished Season One of Lie to Me, whilst I like it (And The Long Con is such a great episode), am I the only one who found it so bloody predictable? The Mentalist might be more cliched, but at least its unpredictable.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Arrested Development the whole way through - I watched episode one of Curb and eh, I could take it or leave it really.

The best thing to ever come my way was It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia, it's so well written and carried through each episode.. it's my ultimate thing to do when bored or when I need a pick me up.

• Like 2

Giving up on both Curb and Arrested. :( I really wanted to like them too.

Gonna try Mentalist next.

Edit: Bahaha, it stars the guy from The Devil Wears Prada? No way am I gonna take this seriously.

The best thing to ever come my way was It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia, it's so well written and carried through each episode.. it's my ultimate thing to do when bored or when I need a pick me up.

Agreed. This show is awesome.

always-sunny-green-man.gif

(Y)

Just finished watching Greek, which wasn't too bad. I'm trying to get through season 3 of Breaking Bad now, but I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep watching. It's really not doing much to hold my attention at the moment but I'm going to give it an episode or two before I decide to switch to something else.

30 Rock is the best show on television. Period.

30 Rock isn't even the best show on the NBC Thursday Night Comedy block. It's good, but nowhere near as good as it was in season two.

30 Rock is the best show on television. Period.

30 Rock isn't even the best show on the NBC Thursday Night Comedy block. It's good, but nowhere near as good as it was in season two.

You maybe could have said that when it was in it's first or second series, but it's been losing quality ever since the third I found. Not enough Tracy Jordan crazy for my tastes, even though I love pretty much the entire cast.

Then again, maybe it's just because they realise there's no way they could possibly top the short scene of Tracy talking to a Pigeon. >_>