Artists/Bands you have 3+ albums from

Lowerdeck

Black Sabbath, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Gojira, Immortal, Kalmah, Kataklysm, Marduk, Moonsorrow, Pelican, Rage Against The Machine, Slayer, Strapping Young Lad, Thin Lizzy, Corpus Mortale, Darkane, Dark Space, Korpiklaani and Kronos.

I think that's it. <_<

Edited by Ole AnderSRN

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed a few on mine to add

R.L. Burnside (3): A Ass Pocket of Whiskey, Come On In, A Bothered Mind

Alejandro Escovedo (3): With These Hands, Boxing Mirror, Real Animal

Slayer (5): Reign In Blood, South of Heaven, Seasons In The Abyss, God Hates Us All, Christ Illusion

Not including EPs, although I wish I did so I could include Andrew Jackson Jihad.

Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose, Searching for a Former Clarity, and The Eternal Cowboy

Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors, Lifted Or The Story is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground, and I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning

Coheed and Cambria - II, III, and IV(don't feel like typing out the names)

Definace, Ohio - Share What Ya' Got, The Great Depression, and The Fear, The Fear, The Fear

Frank Zappa(and the Mothers of Invention/solo) - Freak Out, We're Only In It For the Money, and Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch

Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. One, Black Cargo, and The 3rd World

Kimya Dawson - I'm Sorry That Sometimes I'm Mean, Knock-Knock Who?, Hidden Vagenda, and Remember That I Love You

The Mars Volta - De-loused in the Comatorium, France the Mute, and The Bedlam in Goliath

Modest Mouse - This is a Long Drive For Someone With Nothing to Think About, The Lonesome Crowded West, The Moon and Antarctica, Good News For People Who Love Bad News, and We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank

The Mountain Goats - We Shall All Be Healed, The Sunset Tree, Heretic Pride, and I'm borrowing Get Lonely later tonight from the girlfriend

NoFX - Punk in Drublic, The War on Errorism, and Wolves in Wolves Clothing

Pink Floyd - Animals, The Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall, and The Final Cut

Rise Against - The Unraveling, Revolutions Per Minute, Siren Song of the Counter Culture, and The Sufferer and the Witness

Sage Francis - Sick of Waiting Tables, Personal Journals, A Healthy Distrust, and Human the Death Dance

The White Stripes - The White Stripes, Get Behind Me Satan, Icky Thump

The World/Inferno Friendship Society - East Coast Super Punk Sound of Today!, Just the Best Party, Red Eyed Soul, and Addicted to Bad Ideas

I had some time to waste.

CDs I own (studio albums only. Non studio albums/other stuff not counted but listed in italics):

AC/DC (3 - Highway to Hell, Back in Black, Stiff Upper Lip)

Angel Dust (4 - Border of Reality, Bleed, Enlighten the Darkness, Of Human Bondage)

Annihilator (4 - Alice in Hell, Never Neverland, Carnival Diablos, Waking the Fury) + Double Live Annihilation

Axxis (5 - Kingdom of the Night, the Big Thrill, Back to the Kingdom, Paradise in Flames, Doom of Destiny)

Black Label Society (5 - Stronger than Death, 1919 Eternal, Blessed Hellride, Hangover Music Vol VI, Mafia)

Black Sabbath (10 - first six with Ozzy + all three with Dio + Seventh Star)

Blaze Bayley (4 - Silicon Messiah, Tenth Dimension, Blood & Belief, the Man Who Would Not Die)

Blind Guardian (8 - all their studio albums) + Tokyo Tales + Blind Guardian Live + two singles (And Then There Was Silence + Fly)

Bruce Dickinson (4 - Balls to Picasso, Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding, Tyranny of Souls) + Scream for Me Brazil!

Cargo (3 - Povestiri Din Gara, Destin, Ziua Vrajitoarelor)

Circle II Circle (4 - Watching in Silence, Middle of Nowhere, Burden of Truth, Delusions of Grandeur)

Dio (8 - first five + Magica, Killing the Dragon, Master of the moon) + Holy Diver Live

Dokken (3 - Tooth and Nail, Under Lock and Key, Back for the Attack)

Dream Theater (4 - Images & Words, Awake, Scenes from a Memory, Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence)

Gamma Ray (6 - everything since Land of the Free, basically all Kai Hansen sung albums)

Helloween (9 - Walls of Jericho, Keepers of the Seven Keys I and II, Master of the Rings and everything from Better than Raw onwards) + High Live

HIM (6 - all their studio albums) + Digital Versatile Doom + 11 of their singles, some of them in more than one version + Love Metal Archives DVD

Iced Earth (9 - all their studio albums) + Days of Purgatory + Alive in Athens + Tribute to the Gods + two singles (I Walk Among You + the Reckoning)

Iron Maiden (14 - all their studio albums) + Live After Death + Rock in Rio + too many singles to list + Best of the Beast + three DVDs (Early Days + Live After Death + Visions of the Beast) + two tribute albums

Jon Oliva's Pain (3 - Tage Mahal, Maniacal Renderings, Global Warning)

Judas Priest (16 - all their studio albums) + Unleashed in the East + Priest... Live! + '98 Live Meltdown + Electric Eye DVD + Machine Men single + three tribute albums

Kotipelto (3 - Waiting for the Dawn, Coldness, Serenity)

Machine Men (3 - Scars & Wounds, Elegies, Circus of Fools)

Megadeth (3 - Rust in Peace, Countdown to Extinction, Youthanasia)

Metallica (5 - first five) + S&M

Nevermore (5 - everything since Politics of Ecstacy)

Nightwish (6 - all their studio albums) + End of an Era DVD

Nirvana (I see seven CDs and there's two DVD's as well, don't really know what is studio and what is not.... I blame the wife for these items)

Poisonblack (3 - all ther studio albums) and I'm getting tired of listing stuff

Queensryche (4 - Warning, Mindcrime, Empire, Mindcrime II)

Rainbow (4 - first four)

Savatage (11 - all but Fight for the Rock) + numerous items related to the band

Saxon (8 - Wheels of Steel, Strong Arm of the Law, Denim & Leather + everything from Unleash the Beast onward except Killing Ground) + a Best Of + Heavy Metal Thunder

Sentenced (4 - Frozen, Crimson, Cold White Light, Funeral Album) + Buried Alive DVD

Slayer (4 - Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss, God Hates Us All)

Stratovarius (3 - Visions, Destiny, Infinite) got to love bands with short album titles

Testament (6 - everything with Alex Skolnick, including the new one)

Type O Negative (3 - Bloody Kisses, October Rust, Dead Again)

Viikate (5)

Within Temptation (3 - all since Mother Earth) + Black Symphony

If I missed something, I don't really care. Didn't think I'd make a long list like that.

Anyway, Impellitteri and Chris Caffery are soon to be included as they have albums coming out this month, and I have two from both already. I already ordered the Caffery one.

Jay-Z

Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life

Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter

The Blueprint 2

The Black Album

Little Brother

Chittlin Circuit 1.5

The Listening

The Minstrel Show

I don't really have many actual CD's, as I usually stick with mixtapes and downloaded files.

Soundgarden (6) = Ultramega OK, Screaming Life/FOPP, Louder Than Love, Badmotorfinger, Superunknown, Down On The Upside

Pink Floyd (10) = Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, Meddle, Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall, The Final Cut, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, The Division Bell, Pulse

Muse (6) = Origin Of Symmetry, Showbiz, Hullaballoo, Absolution, Black Holes And Revelations, HAARP

Matthew Good/MGBand (11) = Audio Of Being, Underdogs, Beautiful Midnight, Hospital Music, Live at Massey Hall, Raygun, Avalanche, In A Coma, Loser Anthems, White Light Rock And Roll Review, Last Of The Ghetto Astronauts

Of those I only have about, nine CDs, the rest are all downloads.

On my iTunes.

Alkaline Trio (7)

Apocalyptica (4)

Avenged Sevenfold (3)

Avril Lavigne (3) <_<

Beatles (7)

Black Label Society (8)

Bon Jovi (4) <_< Couple of these are probably going in a bit since I have <1GB on my iPod

Children of Bodom (3) <_< x2, will also be going

Feeder (3)

Foo Fighters (11) Although 2 B-side compilations are very similar

Green Day (3)

Jimi Hendrix (3)

Metallica (11)

Motorhead (3)

My Chemical Romance (4) Also likely to be kicked off

Nickelback (5)

Nirvana (21)

Oasis (6)

Offspring (3)

Ozzy Osbourne (6)

Pixies (9)

Queen (3)

QOTSA (4)

Rage Against The Machine (6)

Red Hot chili Peppers (4)

Robbie Williams (9)

Seether (5)

Slipknot (7)

Staind (5)

Stereophonics (3)

Symphony X (7)

System of a Down (5)

Thin Lizzy (3)

Thrice (3)

Weird Al (4)

If I added CDs (can't be arsed looking through them):

At least 1 or 2 more Beatles, 3-4 Blink 182, another Bon Jovi, about 6 more Green Day, some Guns n Roses, more Hendrix, 3(?) Machine Head, 3/4 Meat Loaf, more Metallica, 3 Michael Jackson, 4 Muse, some more Red Hot Chili Peppers, 1 more Robbie Williams, 3 Trivium, 3/4 U2, 3/4 The Who.

Alright, let's see what we got here.

Nirvana (Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticide, Unplugged In New York, In Utero, From The Muddy Banks Of Wishkah, Nirvana)

Korn (Life Is Peachy, Follow The Leader, Issues, Untouchables, Take A Look In The Mirror)

Marilyn Manson (AntiChrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals, Holywood, Golden Age Of Grotesque)

Our Lady Peace (Spiritual Machines, Live, Clumsy, Happiness...is not a fish that you can catch, Gravity, Healthy In Paranoid Times)

Eminem (The Marshall Mathers LP, Slim Shady LP, The Eminem Show, Encore)

Actual legit CD's...errr...you're probably looking at Jamiroquai, and that's it. :shifty:

I have far too much time on my hands, so here goes...excluding singles/EP's/live bootlegs/compilations/split CD's;

A Wilhelm Scream - 3

Aereogramme - 3

Against Me! - 4

Alkaline Trio - 8

Atom & His Package - 4

Au Revoir Simone - 3

Avail - 3

Bad Astronaut - 3

The Beatles - 6

Ben Folds - 3

Ben Folds Five - 4

Blink 182 - 4

Bloc Party - 4

The Bouncing Souls - 3

Brand New - 3

Bright Eyes - 3

Bruce Springsteen - 5

The Clash - 3

Colony 5 - 3

Cooper Temple Clause - 3

The Cribs - 3

Crime In Stereo - 4

The Cure - 4

Death By Stereo - 4

Death Cab For Cutie - 6

The Decemberists - 4

Defiance, Ohio - 3

Deftones - 3

Dillinger Four - 3

DnTel - 3

Dream Theater - 6

Dredg - 3

Eluvium - 3

Fall Out Boy - 3

Frank Turner - 3

Funeral For A Friend - 3

The Get Up Kids - 5

H2O - 3

Hot Water Music - 5

Jamiroquai - 7

Jawbreaker - 4

Jimmy Eat World - 4

Joseph Arthur - 3

Keane - 3

Lagwagon - 5

The Lawrence Arms - 3

Lifetime - 4

Lost Prophets - 3

M83 - 3

Madonna - 3

...............I'm bored now......can't be arsed to finish

Soundgarden (6) = Ultramega OK, Screaming Life/FOPP, Louder Than Love, Badmotorfinger, Superunknown, Down On The Upside

Pink Floyd (10) = Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, Meddle, Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall, The Final Cut, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, The Division Bell, Pulse

Muse (6) = Origin Of Symmetry, Showbiz, Hullaballoo, Absolution, Black Holes And Revelations, HAARP

Matthew Good/MGBand (11) = Audio Of Being, Underdogs, Beautiful Midnight, Hospital Music, Live at Massey Hall, Raygun, Avalanche, In A Coma, Loser Anthems, White Light Rock And Roll Review, Last Of The Ghetto Astronauts

Of those I only have about, nine CDs, the rest are all downloads.

Awesome....a fellow Floyd fan. Have you heard "Obscured by Clouds"? That's a criminally underrated album. I mean, most people give it high marks, but not enough people have heard it.

I'm counting owned physical CD's here, so I'll be counting EP's, singles and Best Of's. I'm walking back and forth between my friend's computer and my CD rack to list them so I'm not bothered to separate them, even though I'll be mentioning them. Ah well.

Adam Sandler - 3 (Mostly because a friend gave me two of them for free)

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - 3 (Counting the Split EP with Converge)

Amen - 3

Avenged Sevenfold - 3

Between The Buried And Me - 4

The Black Dahlia Murder - 3

Bleeding Through - 4

Cannibal Corpse - 6

Cattle Decapitation - 5

CKY - 3

Converge - 3 (Counting the previously mentioned Split EP with Agoraphobic Nosebleed)

Cradle of Filth - 6

The Crown - 3

Darkest Hour - 4

Dark Tranquility - 3

Dillinger Escape Plan - 4 (Counting the Irony Is A Dead Scene EP)

Dimmu Borgir - 6 (Counting their split with Old Man's Child)

Dir En Grey - 4 (Counting the Agitated Scream of Maggots single)

Dog Fashion Disco - 3

Every Time I Die - 3

Exhumed - 4

The Faint - 3

Fear Factory - 4

From Autumn To Ashes - 4

GWAR - 3

The Haunted - 3

HIM - 7

Himsa - 3

Horse The Band - 3 (Counting the Pizza EP)

I Am Ghost - 3

Killswitch Engage - 3

The Mars Volta - 5

Mastodon - 5

Metallica - 4

Mindless Self Indulgence - 11 (Counting various singles and 2 different versions of If)

Misfits - 4 (Counting the Split EP with Balzac and the Nutley Brass cover album)

Mortician - 6

Mr. Bungle - 3

Mushroomhead - 3

Orgy - 6 (Counting a few singles)

Pig Destroyer - 3

Off the top of my head...

Tool (5): Opiate, Undertow, AEnima, Lateralus, 10,000 Days

Nirvana (6): Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticde, In Utero, Unplugged, From The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

Pearl Jam (5): Ten, Versus, Vitalogy, Yield, Riot Act

Alice In Chains (8): Dirt, Facelift, Sap, Jar of Flies, Alice In Chains, Greatest Hits, Unplugged, Music Bank Box Set

Pantera (5): Cowboys From Hell, The Great Southern Trendkill, Far Beyond Driven, Vulgar Display of Power, Reinventing the Steel

Down (3): Nola, A Bustle In Your Hedgerow, Over The Under

The Mars Volta (3): Deloused in the Comatorium, Frances The Mute, The Bedlam in Goliath

System of a Down (4): System of a Down, Toxicity, Steal This Album, Mezmerize

Black Flag (3): My War, In My Head, Slip It In

Finger Eleven (3): Tip, The Greyest of of Blue Skies, Finger Eleven

The Melvins (3): 28 Songs, Houdini, Stoner Witch

Sepultura (3): Roots, Chaos AD, Schizophrenia

Off the top of my head;

Avenged Sevenfold 3 Waking the Fallen, City of Evil, Avenged Sevenfold

Trivium 4 Ember to Inferno, Ascendancy, Crusade, Shogun

Metallica 6 Kill 'Em All, Garage Inc, Master of Puppets, Black Album, S&M, Death Magnetic

Iron Maiden 8 Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast, Fear of the Dark, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Powerslave, Best of the Beast, Brave New World, a Matter of Life and Death

Papa Roach 3 Infest, Lovehatetradgedy, Paramour Sessions

Im sure theres some more, but I can't think of them at the minute.

These are albums that i have bought as legit CD:s, didn't add the downloaded stuff.

Audioslave (3): Audioslave, Out Of Exile, Revelations

Green Day (4): Dookie, Insomniac, American Idiot, Bullet In A Bibble

In Flames (3): Reroute To Remain, Come Clarity, A Sense Of Purpose

Iron Maiden (9): A Matter Of Life And Death, Dance Of Death, Brave New World, Virtual XI, Fear Of The Dark, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Peace Of Mind, Powerslave, Killers

Megadeth (4): Rust In Peace, Youthanasia, The System Has Failed, United Abominations

Metallica (10): KEA, RTL, MOP, AJFA, Black Album, Load, Reload, Garage Inc., St.Anger, Death Magnetic + dozen of livemetallica shows

Motörhead (3) Inferno, Kiss Of Death, Motörizer

Nightwish (3): Oceanborn, Once, Dark Passion Play

Our Lady Peace (3): Clumsy, Gravity, Healthy In Paranoid Times

Sonata Arctica (4): For The Sake Of Revenge, Reckoning Night, Unia, Winterheart's Guild

Edited by The Sandman

• 2 months later...
Guest musick

Bad Brains - 11

Bad Religion - 3

The Beatles - 17

Bob Dylan - 5

The Clash - 8

David Bowie - 20? (All mixed up on my iTunes.)

Dead Kennedys - 9

Death Cab for Cutie - 5

The Decemberists - 3

The Doors - 17

New York Dolls - 4

Nine Inch Nails - 19

Propagandhi - 20? (All mixed up.)

The Ramones - 18

Rancid - 10

Sex Pistols - 4

Social Distortion - 12

Stiff Little Fingers - 9

The Velvet Underground - 10

The Who -12

311 - 15

A lot of these include live discs, greatest hits mixes, and b-side collections, etc.

Blame a lot of the indie on my girlfriend. :shifty:

The biggest numbers:

John Cale (18)

Leonard Cohen (14)

Loudon Wainwright (13)

Will Oldham* (21)

Bob Dylan (17)

Tom Waits (16)

Bruce Springsteen (11)

Warren Zevon (18)

Steve Earle (12)

*In all his guises.

Decided to check through my CD collection, partly to work out what albums I love that I should probably go and buy <_<

Radiohead - 9 (Pablo Honey, The Bends, OK Computer, Amnesiac, Kid A, Airbag/How Am I Driving?, Com Lag, Hail To The Theif, In Rainbows)

Black Sabbath - 6 (Black Sabbath, Paranoid, Master of Reality, Vol 4, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Sabotage)

Guns N' Roses - 6 (Appetite for Destruction, Lies, Use Your Illusion 1+2, Spaghetti Incident, Chinese Democracy)

Manic Street Preachers - 6 (Generation Terrorists, Everything Must Go, Lifeblood, Lipstick Traces, Send Away The Tigers, Know Your Enemy)

Muse - 6 (Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Random 1-8, Absolution, Hullabaloo, Black Holes & Revelations)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 6 (By The Way, Mothers Milk, Californication, BSSM, Stadium Arcadium, Greatest Hits)

Megadeth - 5 (Peace Sells, Rust In Peace, Countdown to Extinction, Youthanasia, Risk <_< )

Pink Floyd - 5 (Meddle, Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall, London '67, The Wall Live)

Rush - 5 (Spirit of Radio: Greatest Hits, 2112, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, R30)

Green Day - 4 (Dookie, Insomniac, American Idiot, International Superhits)

Rage Against The Machine - 4 (S/T, Evil Empire, Battle of Los Angeles, Renegades)

Foo Fighters - 3 (In Your Honour, There Is Nothing Left To Lose, One By One)

Overall I'm kinda impressed, most of these bands represent times when I went into ZOMG BUY BUY mode early on (before the internet) and I only really regret buying any Foo Fighters albums (Personally can't get into them, so I have no idea what possessed me to get THREE albums)

Green Day(8): 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours, Kerplunk!, Dookie, Insomniac, Nimrod, American Idiot, 21st Century Breakdown, International Superhits

The Tea Party(3): Splendor Solis, Edges of Twilight, Interzone Mantras

Alkaline Trio(4): Good Mourning, From Here to Infirmary, Crimson, Remains

Edited by Steel City Saint