Big Brother 10

Guest Some Daft Punk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...okay some charva lasses on my facebook know Charlie. :shifty: My opinion on him has fallen. :shifty:

Hahaha, one of my best mates used to work with him. :D Glorious (he's like the most homophobic horrible person ever...brilliant...can't wait to see him tomorrow, he'll be ranting to fuck :D).

Whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...whoa...he actually worked where I worked (for like 2-months a year and a half ago). :o But before I worked there, and in a different department. Shit gets intriguing. :shifty:

Edited by YI

Guest Some Daft Punk

So I guess it's a good thing the live feed on E4 has been axed for this year then, right?

Anyway, here are the early odds for the outright winner (from paddypower.com):

Rodrigo: 5-1

Charlie: 7-1

Kris: 8-1

Sophia: 8-1

Cairon: 10-1

Marcus: 12-1

Noirin: 14-1

Sree: 14-1

Freddie: 16-1

Lisa: 20-1

Siavash: 20-1

Sophie: 20-1

Beinazir: 25-1

Saffia: 25-1

Angel: 33-1

Karly: 33-1

Any Other (Not Listed): 3-1

At the moment, I reckon Cairon's worth having a flutter on at 10-1 as I think he has by far the best personality and potentially the most fiery character. However, I'm not a gambling man so nobody's having my money, so meh!

Guest Some Daft Punk
......LIKE I GIVE A FUCK!!! Her on top would be preferable though...or with her wrists chained to my bed for the next fortnight.

If the latter option, would you prefer her on her back or on her stomach?