Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

"God bless us everyone!" said Zach Gowen.

Though, if you were actually going to go throught with it, it would probably have to be Hornswoggle, with Finlay working for the old miser, Vince McMahon.

"God bless us everyone!" said Zach Gowen.

Though, if you were actually going to go throught with it, it would probably have to be Hornswoggle, with Finlay working for the old miser, Vince McMahon.

And he gets his ass beat by the past (Hogan or Austin?), present (HHH or Cena), and future (any young face).

It would be awesome! The ghost of the future would be Benoit.

....also, there was a Zombie Benoit CAW.

Oh man, this game is wonderful. I was hesitant about buying it today, but after just seeing all the new things you can do(create a titantron for example), I was already getting excited. CAW looks pretty swell in terms of making the appearance, and the RTWM is pretty fun to play through and doesn't seem like a chore. After renting SvR for the past three years, definitely glad I bought this year's game.

Is it just me PSN are being slow for on updating trophies for this? When I go to the Playstation site and log in to view my trophies, it says I'm at 7% for the game. Yet via my PS3 in my collection, it's more like 29% with two of the golds thrown in.

I've had said trophies since Friday.

Dunno, but I like how easy a lot of the Uncharted 2 trophies are. Up until now 30% is the most I'd achieved in any game (mainly cos I don't play the games to target trophies, just smile when they fall into my lap through my gameplay). Generally it's Wipeout or Mirror's Edge that I got more for because they were given for achieving stuff you're aiming for anyway.....But Uncharted I've hit 45% without really trying, especially as I've started replaying separate levels just to pick up treasures anyway and as trophies come for scoring 30, 50 or 70 kills wth each weapon then they're close enough to make it worthwhile to try and pick up more kills with each weapon.

So yeah, easy but well thought out.

How fucking creepy does Jerry Lawler look in this game by the way? It's par for the course for the announcers to look a little off, but Lawler just looks like a twisted horror movie creation. Especially in that loading screen where he's looking at Michael Cole like he's plotting his kidnap and torture.

If that happened, you should've been awarded two...

Then again, it may only be two if you score the first fall and it turns out to be the only fall.

Yeah, it was. I came in, scored first pinfall, no one else pinned anyone afterwards.

HBK RTWM WM25 spoilers, question:

So I managed to lose the match and HBK retired, but still got the achievement. I take it I just get a different ending if I beat JBL?

And do the choices along the way make any difference? I picked JBL to superkick in the interview instead of Brian Kendrick and I can't remember if I initially accepted the retirement match or not, but I got it anyway. Anyone pick different?

As far as the choices go: I found that making a different choice in the Mickie RTWM changed the entire storyline that came thereafter (yes, I went through it AGAIN :@), so I imagine the HBK ones would too.

This is why I've now started saving every week and, if a choice comes up, I'll continue in a different save slot so that I can go back and pick the other choice from the previous save afterwards.