Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

After thinking about it, I bet it has something to do with the fact that it's "Yoshi Tatsu." Considering the fact that you can't use the words "Title" or "basement" in an uploaded story, that's probably why.

<br />After thinking about it, I bet it has something to do with the fact that it's &quot;Yo<b>shi T</b>atsu.&quot;  Considering the fact that you can't use the words &quot;<b>Tit</b>le&quot; or &quot;ba<b>semen</b>t&quot; in an uploaded story, that's probably why.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Wondered why it said that some of my things said that they needed to be censored when I uploaded them.... now I know.

Okay, so this game is a bit fucking annoying. I think we're just willing to overlook a lot of the ridiculous faults because we're wrestling fans. The automatic targeting system just doesn't work at all, anything other than manual is just unplayable. I'm not spoiling anything, but in Mickie's RTWM in a tag match, I tried a silly amount of times to attack the outside partner of the other team and the target just refused to change. My tag partner I'm sure is just fucking useless, since she can never keep the other team's partner from breaking up the pin despite jumping into the ring every single time and running straight for her. Even when I'm right in my own corner making the cover, they still can't stop the pin getting broken up. Add to that the problem with HBK's RTWM where the other person just has people interfering for them all over the place and yet never get DQ'd, but you do for using a chair or whatever. I mean come on. And the people still look weird with their seemingly gigantic mouths.

I so badly want to like this game, but it's things like that and a multitude of minor niggles that should be so easy to get right, but just aren't.

After thinking about it, I bet it has something to do with the fact that it's "Yoshi Tatsu." Considering the fact that you can't use the words "Title" or "basement" in an uploaded story, that's probably why.

Well, there goes my hopes of creating a storyline centred around Scunthorpe.

• Like 2

Okay, so this game is a bit fucking annoying. I think we're just willing to overlook a lot of the ridiculous faults because we're wrestling fans. The automatic targeting system just doesn't work at all, anything other than manual is just unplayable. I'm not spoiling anything, but in Mickie's RTWM in a tag match, I tried a silly amount of times to attack the outside partner of the other team and the target just refused to change. My tag partner I'm sure is just fucking useless, since she can never keep the other team's partner from breaking up the pin despite jumping into the ring every single time and running straight for her. Even when I'm right in my own corner making the cover, they still can't stop the pin getting broken up. Add to that the problem with HBK's RTWM where the other person just has people interfering for them all over the place and yet never get DQ'd, but you do for using a chair or whatever. I mean come on. And the people still look weird with their seemingly gigantic mouths.

I so badly want to like this game, but it's things like that and a multitude of minor niggles that should be so easy to get right, but just aren't.

Thats odd to hear you say that considering my partners seem to be overly good even knocking the guy off the apron before I cover if I hit a finisher

I think he may be referring to a specific match in the Mickie RTWM that I found a little more frustrating than normal, as Natalya (?) was unusually useless at blocking interference. Either that or Michelle McCool is just a juggernaut who cannot be halted by mere mortals.

Still won, though. Just took a little longer. :shifty:

I don't see any of this.. at all really. I mean yeah, the automatic targeting system won't let you knock the opponent off the apron but the only time I had a problem with that was when I was in a handicap match. I just switched out the targeting system for that match.. otherwise I am fine with the way that partners work. Sometimes that don't make it to stop an interference, that's the way that it works in wrestling too. Still, about 80 percent of the time I've seen no problem with my partner knocking the other wrestler off the apron.. or intercepting them as they make their way to me.

Do I have to unlock something to allow me to create another attire for my CAW?

Realllyyy? :shifty:

No. Just edit your attire, the game will ask you if you wanna save it as an alternate. This question was asked and answered like, a page ago.

Or three. But meh, should have looked. Cheers.

I want to know what kind of story you're making that requires the word basement.

And i'm not sure how the swear filtering works exactly. I had a weird situation on the in game chat where I couldn't say 'balls' but I could say 'meatballs'.

I don't see any of this.. at all really. I mean yeah, the automatic targeting system won't let you knock the opponent off the apron but the only time I had a problem with that was when I was in a handicap match. I just switched out the targeting system for that match.. otherwise I am fine with the way that partners work. Sometimes that don't make it to stop an interference, that's the way that it works in wrestling too. Still, about 80 percent of the time I've seen no problem with my partner knocking the other wrestler off the apron.. or intercepting them as they make their way to me.

I have to have the targeting indicators on and it set to manual for it to be of any use. The "automatic" targeting system never changes (for me anyway) regardless of who you're standing near to or what you try to do. For the partners, stok got it right, I'm talking about Natalya. I may be basing my problem with the game on that one match if she is indeed far more useless than usual at blocking interference. But I go for the pin, she jumps into the ring, is right past me in no time (so is now in between the interfering opponent and me), but still can't hit them with anything at all? And it happened time after time after time.

As for the knocking off the apron, I should be more clear. I hit a signature move, my partner is in and goes to the opponent who they either just hit and don't knock off the apron, then slide out the ring themselves, or knock them off the apron and then saunter around the ring taking an age to get back to the corner, by which time I've hit my finisher and going for the pin and the opponent's partner is long since back on the apron and interferes no problem because my partner isn't back to my corner yet.

Perhaps I'm being too hasty since I've only played limited matches, but they've had how many years to get this perfected and still there's crap like this happening? This should've been nailed on within 2-3 games.