Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

I think he may be referring to a specific match in the Mickie RTWM that I found a little more frustrating than normal, as Natalya (?) was unusually useless at blocking interference. Either that or Michelle McCool is just a juggernaut who cannot be halted by mere mortals.

Still won, though. Just took a little longer. :shifty:

Truth...when I did Mickies RTWM, the fights against Michelle McCool would frustrate the hell out of me because she was able to reverse almost everything i did. At onep oint, I had her beaten so bad she was barely walking, yet she was able to reverse my finisher everytime I tried it

I hate this first HBK match against JBL. So Orton runs in which is fine but there is no DQ he just keeps beating me up. So I'm like ok it's a no DQ match and I take a chair to Orton. I got Dqed :angry: So I am doing it again and Orton just wont leave! It's like one of those matches you are meant to lose to advance the story but you're supposed to win! I am so frustrated right now

I hate this first HBK match against JBL. So Orton runs in which is fine but there is no DQ he just keeps beating me up. So I'm like ok it's a no DQ match and I take a chair to Orton. I got Dqed :angry: So I am doing it again and Orton just wont leave! It's like one of those matches you are meant to lose to advance the story but you're supposed to win! I am so frustrated right now

Now you see my point. :shifty:

I had trouble with beating him too, untill I tried Irish Whipping them both into the same corner, so the second one kind of splashes the first (hopefully I described that well enough). It took Orton out for long enough to pin JBL for me, so if anyone is stuck on that match, the Irish Whip thing is worth a try.

I had trouble with beating him too, untill I tried Irish Whipping them both into the same corner, so the second one kind of splashes the first (hopefully I described that well enough). It took Orton out for long enough to pin JBL for me, so if anyone is stuck on that match, the Irish Whip thing is worth a try.

The Mania main event in Orton's one is worse,

it's basically a 5 on 1 handicap, I won by a miracle, Di Biase got glitched and was stuck outside the ring, leaving an easy win.

Yeah, thanks for the spoiler alert.

Thats not even a spoiler, you'll never be able to guess the main event from what I said, considering how random it is.

Well, let's see what spoilers I can pick out of your post. Because I'm not a dick...

You are fighting Ted, so obviously Ted and Cody turn on Orton, or the other way around. Kind of a major spoiler.

The Mania main event is going to be a clusterfuck, everyone against Orton type of thing. Again, major spoiler.

I've edited out the spoilers, as minor as they are.

In future, anything that relates to RTW should be put in spoilers. I've been lax of it myself, but from here on out, regardless of how small or trivial, to save hurt feelings, just abide by this.

Well the first point is trueish. I guess it is kinda spoilery, but not so much as to ruin the last match. Who's to say DiBiase is in the match or if he's on Cody's side. I apologise for anything spoiled though, never intended to do so..

Just dabbled in the storyline creator and my word there's a lot of potential there. Great addition. Was just pissing around with it for 10 minutes and made a scene where the opening shot is Todd Grisham's ass with Michelle McCool's music playing in the background.

But did I read it right that you can have up to 500 scenes/matches in total? That's crazy, that's years worth of Raw's and PPVs if I've got that right.

• Like 1

Actually, with an average of say 6 matches a night on RAW and another 7 on a PPV that's in fact 16 months.....which is still a helluva lot! :w00t:

I think I'll get this when I'm back with PS3 and when I can get it sent from England...cos it'll be released here in the new year for some weird reason.