Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

I started the story, only a week in thus far. Figure I might as well spoiler this just in case. That feels pretty weird, a spoiler warning on a custom story. Anyway:

Carrot Top as guest GM! That's pretty weird actually, I did have a thought early on during the guest hosts whether the only time we might see one booed is from a WWE alumni who was a heel or an annoying celebrity like CT or Paris Hilton. I wouldn't have imagined that someone would go on and pimp whatever it was they were pimping, only to alienate everyone by screwing over someone popular like John Cena. Then Piven showed up.

:shifty:

Pretty cool to have alternate attires show up, namely Matt Hardy and Big Show. I wasn't sure if it was worth changing Show's since you can't two tone it but it looks OK. Is the stuff DX is wearing on the second RAW an alternate attire or their unlockable gear? I haven't played HBK's RTWM yet, I assume that's where you unlock it. They came out seperately for the Legacy match on the first RAW as welll. Again, I assume that a DX entrance is only unlockable on the RTWM and because I don't have it, it's reverted to seperate entrances.

One thing that I noticed though, on Jericho/Taker for the World Title, despite it being No DQ, I still got a rope break.

Hopefully I get to carry on with it at some point.

The DX attires I used in the game are custom threads, I haven't unlocked any of their stuff yet and thus, couldn't use it in the story. I wasn't even sure if alternate threads would've showed up for people who downloaded it.

I'm playing Zero's now, pretty good so far. I like how the alternate superstar threads show up cos when I downloaded some other stories all the attires in the cut scenes (which had presumably been edited) all showed up white.

I'm thinking that it only shows up if you use the colours they give you in threads and not any 'advanced editing'

After finally unlocking Ezekeiel, I've started working on a created story of my own based on Regal's roundtable. So far I've done November's ECW episodes and the Survivor Series too.

Out of curiosity, would people rather download a story in parts (say 1 or 2 months in length) or would they prefer the whole thing (say 6 months plus)?

After renting this game last night I have to say that I am having a blast. I've never preferred the voiced over RTWM style career modes over the old school text based ones that games like No Mercy and WrestleMania 2000 had. This Story Builder Mode makes this game for me. As for the stories themselves, I have to say that I'd prefer to have them be all in one part.

As for Zero's Storyline:

Great job on it man, I just got through Survivor Series. The dialogue is great and spot on for the most part. I especially like how you've included a bit of side storylines along with the main DX/Jerishow stuff. (Hardy looking for respect, the survivor series matches) The alternate attires for Kofi and Matt look sick, I had to update those in my game. Thanks for taking the time to put that together.

Just completed the Mickie James RTWM;

Wow, Natalya was a BITCH in that WM match. Ended up winning at the second time of asking. Was a bit annoying though considering I couldn't hit ANY grapple moves at all due to her reversing absolutely everything I tried in both matches.

She must've reversed my signature/finisher about 5 times before I managed to nail it as well.

And I didn't have that tag partner problem earlier on that some people seemed to be getting. Weird.

As for the story overall though, I was a little disappointed. I thought it may've involved Trish somewhere along the way seeing as it was just like the Mickie-Trish storyline, but oh well, she's unlocked now.

Wow, Natalya was a BITCH in that WM match. Ended up winning at the second time of asking. Was a bit annoying though considering I couldn't hit ANY grapple moves at all due to her reversing absolutely everything I tried in both matches.

She must've reversed my signature/finisher about 5 times before I managed to nail it as well.

And I didn't have that tag partner problem earlier on that some people seemed to be getting. Weird.

As for the story overall though, I was a little disappointed. I thought it may've involved Trish somewhere along the way seeing as it was just like the Mickie-Trish storyline, but oh well, she's unlocked now.

Trish is in it for a week if you choose Natalya instead of Kendrick when she wants to talk to you

The commentary is a bit buggy, I've noticed. I was Dreamer in a six man tag and blasted Kozlov with a clotheline only for the announcer to yell "DDT! DDT!"

I got that too, except it was a swinging neckbreaker. I thought Lawler was cracking up. Although I think mentioning Snitsky takes the biscuit so far.

Trish is in it for a week if you choose Natalya instead of Kendrick when she wants to talk to you

Fuck.