Fuck any of todays games. I wanna play this again.

LexChaney

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I was there with the "old" games and as a kid played Breakout, Space Invaders and Asteroids at arcades.

Basically olde games suck compared to today without any shadow of a doubt.

The Amiga era though brought some cool games. I downloaded Theme Park for my PSP and enjoy it still. Monkey Island was fantastic as was Beneath A Steel Sky and Sensible World of Soccer hasn't been bettered.

Space Station Silicon Valley for the N64. Probably the best game ever.

I had no idea anyone else remembered this game. It was amazing. Although that glitch that meant one of the awards wasn't tangible used to piss me off as a kid.

Oh man this takes me back.

Yeah. It may have been a shite game. But I loved this so much back when I was a kid and it still looks fucking good today and I really wanna play it again.

They should remake it and now.

Wait a minute. Michael's enemy was Masahiro Chono?

Anyway, I used to love Saturday Night Slam Masters on SNES. Funny thing is, I tried playing it on an emulator awhile back and I sucked at it. but I used to be pretty good with it back in the day.

Edited by noblefreakv2

For me the PS1 was all about medevil. A great, fun adventure game.

Man I was there with the "old" games and as a kid played Breakout, Space Invaders and Asteroids at arcades.

Basically olde games suck compared to today without any shadow of a doubt.

YES a thousand times YES!

Altered Beast and Streets of Rage 2 destroyed my childhood in the nicest way possible

Road Rash.

I played that game to death back in the Saturn days. I tried emulators but it's just not the same. :(

And also; Daytona USA. I still give it a whirl whenever I'm at an arcade.

It's not the same cos it's aged horribly.

I just assumed it was a different version or something.

Oh, and Police Quest. Awesome game, except for th- *cue death music*

Cannon Fodder on the SNES was a big time waster for me. Got given a SNES along with a ton of games from my next door neighbour back in the day and played this one non stop. Another game I wasted alot of time on was Star Fox. Was a great game back in the day. Man I miss that SNES. :crying:

I was always partial to Uncharted Waters and the sequel New Horizons (I believe) on SNES. Maybe it was just me though.