Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

Time to play who knows the Canuck anthem! And who sings it in French:

Simpson doesn't sing, traitor!

Johnson? He mumbles something! Not a traitor!

Gerba? He all "Me wish me was in Cameroon"

De Guzman? He sings! the mensch!

Stalteri? YOU ARE SHIT CAPTAIN, SING.

Atiba? HE SINGS, THE MAN BEAST SINGS.

McKenna? Doesn't sing. Traitorous piece of shit.

Kluka? Mumbles! Half hearted!

Jakovic? Doesn't sing, traitor.

Sutton? Mumbles! Pity he's shit, I wish he was a traitor

SING YOU PRICKS SING WITH PRDIE. NOT ENOUGH SINGING.

Edited by Ringmaster

Guest Ringmaster

Oh god it's Roberto Garcia. He fucks over every damn time, cocksucker. Die, go back to your river and die.

edit of doom 1: oh god, we are playing ye old HOOOOF THAT LEADS NOTHING style. Death to you, bastards.

Edited by Ringmaster

Guest Ringmaster

I say, did you know that De Guzman's future is of great speculation? He has no club and will find a new one!

I for one did not know this. Thank god Gerry Dobson reminds us every few minutes.

Guest Ringmaster

You know, if Gerry Dobson hadn't done so much for the sport in our country, I'd say very, very mean things about him :shifty:.

edit of death! DIVING SACK OF SHIT, IT'S A GOOD THING YOU CAN'T HIT FREEKICKS OR I WOULD HAVE SHANKED YOU :@

edit of wonder: This is more I've seen from Johnson than ever.

edit of terror: Oh no, Craig Forrest says the players are tired because they have to play in a different venue each time. Oh no, you mean they have to sit in a plane and travel 3 hours and play 4 days later? Oh the cheer agony. Oh CONCACAF, what have you done? CONCACUNT is more like it.

edit of rape! There we are, no more HOOF and we do well! Gooz is a rapist!

Edited by Ringmaster

Guest Ringmaster

This one guy in the crowd screamed "negro pendejo", RACISM. STOP THE MATCH AND GIVE US THE 3-0, YOU DIRTY, UNWASHED MEXICAN PIECE OF SHIT REF.

Guest Ringmaster

Honduras?! We are going to fuck those dirty, cheating, lousy, no good, filthy bastards until they wish they were Palacios' brother. And then, we're gonna assbang Bluey. TAKE IT BLUEY.

Oh and what the fuck CONCACAF, suspending that guy from El Salvador for two games because of retaliation? Of course he's gonna retaliate, the FUCKING MEXICAN COACH KICKED HIM IN THE NUTS WHILE HE WAS RUNNING. Clearly Jack Warner is a bastard who needs to die. For those who missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ujQQXO9f4...feature=related

Honduras?! We are going to fuck those dirty, cheating, lousy, no good, filthy bastards until they wish they were Palacios' brother. And then, we're gonna assbang Bluey. TAKE IT BLUEY.

Oh and what the fuck CONCACAF, suspending that guy from El Salvador for two games because of retaliation? Of course he's gonna retaliate, the FUCKING MEXICAN COACH KICKED HIM IN THE NUTS WHILE HE WAS RUNNING. Clearly Jack Warner is a bastard who needs to die. For those who missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ujQQXO9f4...feature=related

Who do you root for now? :shifty:

Jack Warner is the most corrupt man in football.

Panama was pretty classy too <_< The funny thing about the game between the US and Panama was that I thought that the majority of the calls were going Panama's way and the penalty that was given to the US was pretty clear, I mean Cooper basically got karate kicked in the stomach. Then Panama pulled a Chelsea and was running after the ref and I guess one of the Panamanian players took a swing at one of the security personnel who would have kicked the crap out of him if they hadn't been pulled apart.

That being said I could see Honduras beating us in the next game just for the shear fact that they brought a stronger club to the tournament, I mean the only "starter" that is playing is Brian Ching. It has been good to get a look at some of the newer guys though like Stuart Holden who I think has played himself onto the roster for the next couple of WCQ if not more. If he were to make the actually WC roster he would probably be nothing more then a quality sub but he has looked good for the future.

Guest Ringmaster
FUCK YOU CONCACAF REFS :angry:

What is it with terrible refereeing year after year after year :@

Let's go gun them down Murphy! Together, vigilante justice!