AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Well that was nuts.

I want more of this flashback vignettes like Enid got. Specifically, I want to know who the fuck The Cheesemaker is. I want a Morgan training montage!

I'd put down some serious money that we'll be getting something like this this season with Morgan. 

Yea, I don't buy that at the moment

I think it's possible that Enid was or could still be in with the Wolves. It's hard to believe she would be able to survive on her own for long. The fact that she had all the keys to all the houses somehow and that line about "That's how we.." is definitely leading you down that path.

AMC just announced the 4th episode will be 90 mins. 

Really? That's kinda random.

Wouldn't be the first time they do something like that, if I recall. And Sons of Anarchy did it plenty during their run, so IT'S NOT SO RANDOM, RANDALL!

I remember how fucked up Preacher was.  I'm really curious to see how they'll adapt that to a series

AMC just announced the 4th episode will be 90 mins. 

Really? That's kinda random.

Wouldn't be the first time they do something like that, if I recall. And Sons of Anarchy did it plenty during their run, so IT'S NOT SO RANDOM, RANDALL!

SoA did it so much I just figured they made the show 90 min. permanently. 

...........are you fucking serious? ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL?! DID THAT HAPPEN?

They killed Glen. GLEN. He was my favorite character. This show doesn't kill the main cast off. They don't! And now they go and do this? On the third episode of the fucking season?! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.

(Although, really...he should have died. He was in a no-win situation. Still sucks)

...........are you fucking serious? ARE YOU FOR FUCKING REAL?! DID THAT HAPPEN?

Hidden Content

I'm willing to bet Glen is alive somehow.  We saw the walkers eating Nicks body or something like that