AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Negan remains a boring, garbage character but Jeffrey Dean Morgan is going to kill it in that part. He's exactly right for it.

The rumor I saw was Garrett Dillahunt, but he's a better fit for Dwight if Dwight shows up.

• Like 4

On 11/10/2015, 12:03:36, GoGo Yubari said:

Negan remains a boring, garbage character but Jeffrey Dean Morgan is going to kill it in that part. He's exactly right for it.

The rumor I saw was Garrett Dillahunt, but he's a better fit for Dwight if Dwight shows up.

I totally agree about Negan but yeah if he has to be a thing this is exactly the perfect actor for it

• Like 1

On 11/10/2015, 1:03:36, GoGo Yubari said:

Actually I just saw confirmation on something I was thinking last week. Dwight was the guy in last week's episode

I think my episode cut out a little early...

Spoiler

Did anything happen after the tower fell? It crashed through the wall and just stopped...no reactions or anything.

Also! I knew that little shit was gonna try and kill Carl. Fuck him. And Ingrid or whatever? She sucks and I hate her.

And shit...I think I just read a spoiler for next week........if it happens. It's gonna be insane.Click if you want to know...

Ron is going to shoot out Carl's eye after he cuts off his mom's arm (apparently she was holding onto him and not letting go? And her other son got bit

On 11/23/2015, 12:04:56, Ruki said:

I think my episode cut out a little early...

Hidden Content

And shit...I think I just read a spoiler for next week........if it happens. It's gonna be insane.Click if you want to know...

Hidden Content

Spoiler

That's all it was, the tower/church falling. I loved Glenn in this episode, and we all knew he was alive. I did want him to just lunch that Enid girl into a horde of walkers, but that's just not Glenn. 

Looking forward to shit hitting the absolute fan next week. I wonder if the return of Daryl/Abraham/Sasha will have any impact at all.

13 minutes ago, Szumi said:
  Hide contents

That's all it was, the tower/church falling. I loved Glenn in this episode, and we all knew he was alive. I did want him to just lunch that Enid girl into a horde of walkers, but that's just not Glenn. 

Looking forward to shit hitting the absolute fan next week. I wonder if the return of Daryl/Abraham/Sasha will have any impact at all.

They have a rocket launcher...that's a pretty big impact.

• Like 2

Jesus fucking christ...

Is Sam in the graphic novel?  If he is, some who has read it, PLEASE tell me he dies...

• Like 1

This show will never follow its own rules.

Spoiler

They only bring up the need to be silent whenever they need it. The rest of the time it´s ignored and obsolet. It´s so fucking ideotic. A few episodes ago with a gazillion Zombies at the wall... we need to be silent, unless we shout at each other talking from the bottom of the wall to the lookout, zombies only care if the writers need them to. Turn of the music! It´s to loud! Random Zombies get shot in the face, no Zombie in the wider area gives a shit, a stupid kid (wich hillariusly the mother forgot about existing a few minutes ago, true LOL moment) sais "mom" far less loud than the gunshots would have sounded at that spot and it´s suposed to be a cliffhanger.... yaaaaright.

This shows writing crew is so fucking lazy.