AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Comic spoiler sugestiong the midseason finaly

Rick better kisses his hand goodbye now. At the rate they are moving...

The Governor raping Michonne. That's probably the closest they can come to that on AMC.

The comic also had Glenn listening to the suffering and not the other way around. But i suppose with Merel knowing Glenn it makes sens for him to go with him first.

I wonder what they will do to him. In the comic Michonne got very hardcore on him, obviously his arm will not be cut since Merel already got that story going. But still, Michonne also took out his eye, his fingernails and it suggests she cut of his penis. Right now i see no one bringing any of that to the table. He might loose an eye in a fight or something like that to get his trademark look.

Who dies instantly from a shoulder wound? This whole thing is fishy!

Punctures through the clavicle can cause nervous shock.

How convenient.

You guys really don't want to admit that your heroes are the same kind of bloodthirsty murderers that they fight against.

I'm sorry, how many wounded soldiers did Rick kill to keep the head as a trophy/pet again?

Not much really happened this episode despite some stuff happening. Which makes no sense, I'm aware. >_>

Kind of feel like they should have done the Merle reveal for Darryl this episode. I mean the main things I was interested in are Darryl knowing Merle is alive and the group finding out about Andrea as well as them getting to the town.

Calling it now, the mid-series finale ends with either them captured or fucking up everything for Woodbury and just about escaping. Is there just the one episode left? It's not like an extra long one or anything?

Spoiler about this episode from screen sync

That is without a doubt Tyreese.

Pretty fantastic mid-season finale, I thought. Starts out at 100 MPH and never really slows down. My only problem is stupid and minor:

Cliffhanger ending with Daryl and Merle, and in the previews for the show's return in February it shows Daryl running around with his crossbow. Kind of takes the urgency out of the cliffhanger.

EDIT: Oh, also, Tyreese straight up punching a walker was awesome.

Speculation containing spoilers for the comics:

I assume that Merle being thrown to the wolves is a ruse, and that he'll help Daryl break out of Woodbury. Regains Daryl's trust, Daryl leads him back to the prison buying into his brother's schtick, and then Merle goes back to Woodbury to inform The Governor of the prison's exact location. Sort of like what went down with that Martinez guy in the books.

Holy fuck, that episode! It was amazing from start to finish. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time since I didn't know who would live or who would die. Seriously, amazing.

I don't know if I like Tyreese because of the way he is written, or because he is played by that one guy from The Wire, but he is great.

Carl? Holy shit, kid! He was awesome the entire time he was on screen. He has come a long way from "Stay in the house!".

Loved the Governer/Michonne scene.

And the ending? A nice cliffhanger.

I want it to be February.

But in the previews:

So we know Daryl is gonna make it out, thank god. He is probably the best character on the show. They can't kill him off.

It sounds like Meryl is also heading towards the prison, because I think Glenn shouted "What is he doing here?"

And then Carl "You should stop"

"Stop what?"

"Being the leader."

Holy crap! Who would lead instead of Rick? Carl is too young, Glenn is more of a side kick, Daryl might not be a horrible choice...it's gonna be interesting.

I've been meaning to say this but what the fuck is up with the civil war mustache on that one prisoner? If he hadn't already said drugs got him in there i would have expected him to be into children.

Speculation containing spoilers for the comics:

I assume that Merle being thrown to the wolves is a ruse, and that he'll help Daryl break out of Woodbury. Regains Daryl's trust, Daryl leads him back to the prison buying into his brother's schtick, and then Merle goes back to Woodbury to inform The Governor of the prison's exact location. Sort of like what went down with that Martinez guy in the books.

I think you may be right about that. I wouldn't put it past Merle and The Governor to swerve Daryl and the other Survivors. Also, like you said it would be similar to what went down in the books. I can't wait till the face to face between Rick and The Governor.