AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I wonder how much of this was planed before show runner changed again. Since there are a ton of iconic Prison Arc moments that are missing.

Also record ratings. It´s amazing how much success this show has despite it´s bottom of the barrel writing class. Maybe stupid people just because there are more stupid people than people that actualy can follow good writing that chalanges you every now and than. This show is such a train wreck.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=44648

Stop watching then, otherwise you're obviously one of the 'stupid people'.

• Like 4

It's funny. Matzat goes on and on about stupid people who watch this show, yet, he doesn't realize he's stupider than all of them. Watching this show must be a highlight of his bottom of the barrel life.

You people reacting to Matzat's stupid posts are the only reason I ever even see them.

Like, honestly. I'm going to go back and look at his posts in this thread for the last month and make a judgment call on whether what he does is trolling or just having an opinion. I stopped a long time ago, when I realized that he whines about how dumb the show is and it doesn't do what the comics did while it's on and then when it's off he's the one frequently bumping the topic back with a post about some ad for the show. He's not worth the attention you're all giving him, but you're all going to keep giving him the attention anyway.

• Like 2

I WILL TURN THIS CONVERSATION AROUND, MISTER. WE WILL GO BACK TO DISCUSSING SEASON TWO AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT.

But, yeah, okay. Fuck it. Matzat, this is warning #2. There was more than one example of a post you've made in the ones I've looked at that are just meant to be blatantly antagonistic and being a smug prick about your opinions, which, surprise surprise, is what you got warned for last time. There's a difference between objecting to things in the show (see: the general "that was underwhelming as a finale" opinion about the season three finale), and just repeatedly going "this show is stupid and people who like it are stupid" in a thread dedicated to a show being discussed by people who like it. That's what you do. It's annoying that people take your bait, and it means I've given you way more leeway than I might have otherwise, but it's still very, very blatantly your bait and I'm sick and tired of it. You're more trouble than you're worth. Enjoy your week off!

• Like 6

His suspension in the comics was better. :/

Also, my torrent was a bit screwed up and resulted in some unintentional hilarity. I'll spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the episode yet.

Right at the end, after Carl asks "Whats this?" and Rick explains that they're going to live with them, the audio looped back to when Rick and the gang were getting shot at outside of Woodbury. So I saw Rick say that to Carl, then heard a little bit of the somber music, then it abruptly cut out and a second later was replaced by gunfire, all while the shot stayed on Rick and Carl, neither of them speaking. So I briefly thought they were slaughtering the residents of Woodbury, until the audio of Rick and Tyrese talking came in. Now that would have been a shocking ending.

• Like 11

I really don't know what to think of this finale, to be honest, if it was just another episode and not a finale, I'd say it was great, but it just felt like it was missing that spark that should have made it incredible. I could care less about the lack of action, because as pointed out, the majority of Woodbury up until this point have been completely sheltered, so them backing off is forgivable. Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself this isn't the end, and next sunday I'll be back with my walker killing crazy second family.

Milton was easily the best thing about this episode, I think, to be honest, no he was never nor would ever be a major character within the show, but watching his fate be sealed by someone who I believe at one point was like a brother to him was just completely heart breaking, every few side characters have made me invest in them within a blink of an eye quite like that, I was legitimently pulling for Andrea to free herself and somehow save him, so to the actors and writers, well done for that.

The Governor fleeing is give and take, I was chomping at the bits to finally see him bite the dust, and then he doesn't, by on the other hand I've finally see David Morrissey act and after hearing such great things about him, I'm glad at some point he'll be returning to my television every sunday night, and I can't wait. The final scene of him driving away with Martinez and the other fella was just haunting

Finally, Carl, this was pointed out on Talking Dead (Although I was thinking about as the episode unfolded) and I have to agree, it appears for the time being Shanes influence on him over the last two seasons as won out over Rick's, between killing the teenage solider to protect the Greene's (and Judith) to completely undermining Rick at least twice. It'll be interesting to see where they take it in season four.

Edited by Felicity SmoaGo Yubari
48 hours, guys.

Carl is a little shit stain and needs the Shane treatment.

• Like 1