AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Carl is a little shit stain and needs the Shane treatment.

No. Carl is the badass of badasses. He even put his daddy Rick in his place for once.

Agreed. I think the underlying story of the season was that The Governor is too aggressive as a leader, where Rick is too passive. The whole season was built around so many dying because the hard decisions to kill weren't made, and Carl called his dad out on it. I think season four shows Rick lean more towards making that hard decision, and if he doesn't, it leans more towards Carl becoming the killer that Rick can't be.

Carl is a little shit stain and needs the Shane treatment.

No. Carl is the badass of badasses. He even put his daddy Rick in his place for once.

Yes, shooting somebody who is surrending is very badass. Somebody needs to knock that stupid hat of his head, kid walks around like he's Wyatt Earp.

• Like 2

Let's set the stage for that surrendering guy. You're in your early twenties and have had enough wherewithal until now to survive a zombie apocalypse. Do you believe that a) this kid is serious about shooting you and b) you are incapable of overpowering him when he tries to take your gun from you? There's a reason he didn't drop his weapon and it's because he never had any intention of giving up the gun. Regardless of how Rick and Hershel feel about it, he made the right call.

• Like 1

Also I just realized something. My favorite character,the one I thought was the most sympathetic is the guy most fans see as a horrible bad guy and I'm also in favor of stabbing the insolent child. I'm not one you'd want in your group during a Zombie Apocalypse, huh?

A lot of those make sense, but I will say that the design differences between a 2010/2013 Tucson are incredibly minimal, so I could see where people could confuse the two models. Haven't they been driving that Tucson since filming started in 2010? Don't know where they'd get a 2013 Tucson in 2010. >_>

As for the grenade launcher, the Governor & his men raided the little outpost those military guys had set up. Not unfeasible that they had a grenade launcher.

The rest are pretty spot on though.

Matzat created a nice blog.

Some of them make no sense. They question the grenade launcher yet they showed earlier in the season them destroying an army platoon (or whatever you want to call it).

That's the stuff where the backstory of the comics comes in handy but it also is confusing over what from the comics is cannon on the TV show versus what is not.

I read that thing and for most of them I just really wonder who gives a fuck? Does that make me one of the stupid people Matzat mentioned? I didn't even notice the grass until I read this thing. I don't know if its so much just shut off your mind and enjoy it but who thinks of this stuff? OMG you guys Axel's facial hair was nicely groomed! :o

Who cares?

• Like 2