AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

That trailer combined with the new showrunner saying they're going to focus on character development, leads me to believe that this is going to be the best season yet.

Also... just speculation...

Carl is feeding the walkers. Less people = less problems.

That trailer combined with the new showrunner saying they're going to focus on character development, leads me to believe that this is going to be the best season yet.

Also... just speculation...

Carl is feeding the walkers. Less people = less problems.

Ick. Certainly hope you're wrong

• 1 month later...

I'm not going to read the thread, as I'm yet to watch the 3rd season but I can't believe it has taken me this long to watch this show! By gawd its fantastic! One or two deaths could have waited for mine but overall I love it....of course I'm fully expecting my favorite supporting character to die, in season 3 but ill still watch :P

• 2 weeks later...

AMC has gone spinoff happy. Set to debut 2015.

Get ready for more zombies.

AMC announced Monday that it is developing a "companion series" (read: spin-off) for "The Walking Dead," with a target on-air date of 2015.

Robert Kirkman (who created the comic book series "The Walking Dead" is based on) will executive produce the new series, along with Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert.

"Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer," said Charlie Collier, AMC's president and general manager. "We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and Dave again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It's a big world and we can't wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse."

Kirkman added, "After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn't be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of 'The Walking Dead' universe. The opportunity to make a show that isn't tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing."

The news comes a few weeks after AMC announced another spin-off to one of its hit shows -- "Better Called Saul," a "Breaking Bad" prequel centering on shady lawyer Saul Goodman (played by Bob Odenkirk).

"The Walking Dead" returns for its fourth season on Oct. 13.

A spin-off with a comedy twinge, set in an old research lad were a bunch of stir-crazy scientists try to work on a cure. Starring Peter Capaldi.

Okay, it is essentially that one good bit in World War Z.

I have no idea if this casting would count as a spoiler or not but I'm going to put it behind a cut anyway because of what it probably means from a comic reader perspective;

Christian Serratos, who was apparently in Twilight, has been cast as Rosita Espinosa. This would seem to imply that we're also getting Eugene and most importantly Abraham this season, which would make sense given the basic timeline of them showing up just after the Woodbury arc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to read the thread, as I'm yet to watch the 3rd season but I can't believe it has taken me this long to watch this show! By gawd its fantastic! One or two deaths could have waited for mine but overall I love it....of course I'm fully expecting my favorite supporting character to die, in season 3 but ill still watch :P

Who is your fave so I can sit back and laugh knowing what happens next? :P

Not telling. :P

walking-dead-meme-t-dog-this-doll-gets-m

"I don't think I've ever mentioned this here, but because of Dale, everyone calls me "T-Dog." It's humiliating. I bet they forgot my real name already. Seriously, when I die these morons will scrawl "HERE LIES T-DOG" on a piece of plywood. Anybody who discovers my grave will mistake it for an illiterate's pet cemetery."

:crying:

• Like 3

The season 4 webisodes have been released. They bring us back to the hospital where Rick woke up...

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Not sure we needed an explanation on who spraypainted the cafeteria doors "Don't Open Dead inside", especially when the formation of Woodbury could have been touched upon.