EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

El Oso Pequeno - Titans Wanted to throw my hat in the ring, and update the picked teams so far. This list is UNOFFICIAL, just wanted to make it easier to pick a team until Dragsy can update his offical roster of participants. Teams in italics are still unofficial bids.

Bears - Dragsy (DragsyTwoSeven)

Bengals -

Bills -

Broncos - Meacon (meacon)

Browns -

Bucs -

Cardinals -

Chargers - Do You Smell It? (The Great PK) ***

Chiefs - Typical Phenom (provenmedia)

Colts -

Cowboys - LL (JohnnyBoy555)

Dolphins -

Eagles - Rocksta (Jmonteforte)

Falcons - Kyle (sqeak5) ***

49ers -

Giants -

Jaguars -

Jets -

Lions -

Packers - JHS (I am Srar)

Panthers - Slogger (slogger9)

Patriots - pililuk (pililuk)

Raiders - ACCBiggz (ACCBiggz) ***

Rams - Tits McGee (Silfies) ***

Ravens -

Redskins -

Saints - mystikz (intothemyst)

Seahawks - Ekin (Eddie Ruckus)

Steelers - Captain Eo (PharoahSteve)

Texans - HoodedMandarin (HoodedMandarin)

Titans - Oso Pequeno (El Oso Pequeno) ***

Vikings - jase12881 (digitaldeadmeat) ***

AFC North 1/4 South 2/4 East 1/4 West 4/4

NFC North 3/4 South 3/4 East 2/4 West 2/4

Also, I think All-Pro at 7 or 8 minutes per quarter is a good game with realistic statistics. If there's a way to limit trading (or just eliminate it entirely) thru the computer that'd be great - trades between users should be ok either way, in my opinion.

I'm going to set up a test run tonight to see what powers I'll have in terms of trades, if I can veto trades then I'll leave CPU trades on, otherwise it'll be humans only. Sorry I haven't updated the list lately, I've been out and working, won't happen again. I think we're generally pretty full now, so I'll look to get the league set up and everyone invited either tonight or tomorrow evening. Presumably any stragglers can join in-progress, but again I'll find that out after running my test one later.

Ta for the patience, and the interest.

Yeah, Online Franchise is free to play if you bought the game brand new. A lot of Brits and Europeans have been accidentally mislead as there's supposed to be a code on the back of your manual to unlock it (they're trying to handcuff the preowned market, see), but a printing error meant that the PAL copy of the game doesn't have it. If that's the case for you, you need to go to EA support and get it sorted with them. I posted some instructions in the Madden thread here.