EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Somewhat surprising 28-3 win over the Jets. Surprising in the sense that I grabbed 4 INTs, 2 of which were returned for TDs

Hmmm... I'll have to find a happy medium then, because when I did that Russell just lofted it very...VERY... slowly which DYSI can attest to.

Yeah, I think you had two of them like that. You made Eric Weddle look like a Pro Bowler. <_<

And I'm just wondering, are we setting deadlines for each week before we sim the rest of the games?

Anyone know why there's a section on the franchise webpage for video highlights, yet as far as I can see there's no option to record and upload them?

Oh and sorry JHS, Green Bay were dismantled 36-24, and it wouldn't have been that close if I hadn't have insisted on generating a fourth quarter passing game thanks to Cris Collinsworth's assertion that Forte's monster game was entirely due to luck and the defense focusing on the pass (Woodson got a pick 6 in the dying moments ANGRYFACE).

So is it to late to join and if not is the first post still accurate with teams that ar avaliable?

It is on both counts.

So we're not letting anyone else in? Just making sure because I had been trying to talk another friend into getting involved, thinking since it was still early, he'd be ok.

Anyone know why there's a section on the franchise webpage for video highlights, yet as far as I can see there's no option to record and upload them?

Oh and sorry JHS, Green Bay were dismantled 36-24, and it wouldn't have been that close if I hadn't have insisted on generating a fourth quarter passing game thanks to Cris Collinsworth's assertion that Forte's monster game was entirely due to luck and the defense focusing on the pass (Woodson got a pick 6 in the dying moments ANGRYFACE).

It wont be so easy next time!

So is it to late to join and if not is the first post still accurate with teams that ar avaliable?

It is on both counts.

So we're not letting anyone else in? Just making sure because I had been trying to talk another friend into getting involved, thinking since it was still early, he'd be ok.

I misread that as is it ok to join >_> Sorry, Hugar, submit a team and you're more than welcome to join. That goes for you too Cole. Also, I'd rather keep it to EWB'ers for now, if there's a lack of activity or itnerest, then we'll consider bringing others in.