General Television Thread

Hellfire

It is amazing a TV show can have a brutal scene like that and then later on have the scene with the leg that was almost beautiful in its composition. I do like Hannibal an awful lot for that.

Anyone watch Review on Comedy Central? I find that show hilarious

I'm planning on watching it, I've just been behind on a bunch of other shows. Andy Daly is hysterical.

I used to watch way more films than TV, but these days films just don't grab my attention. It takes something significant (or a superhero film) for me to take time out to watch a film.

I have this bizarre mindset where I can easily sit down and watch 6 or more 40 minute TV show episodes in a row but the idea of dedicating 90+ minutes to a movie just seems too much :/

Hannibal episode 2

Jesus H Christ that opening scene where the poor guy was shredding his skin off was fucking horrible. How the hell can they get away with that on network tv?

Oh yeah, that was gruesome. There were a couple of bits in that episode I was surprised by. Very well done.

Also, the food in the show always looks far too nice >_>

• Like 2

I finished the first season of Bates Motel over the weekend and caught up on the first two episodes of Season 2. So far so good. I agree with some of the criticism that the supporting cast is much more interesting than Norman himself, but I think that's kind of the point. Dude is gonna come unhinged at some point.

• Like 1

So supposedly season 4 of American Horror Story will have a circus or carnival theme. Scared of clowns as it is, do not want to see what AHS does with them