General Television Thread

Hellfire

So after watching Blader Runner, this week's episode of GoT and episode six of Hannibal, I've now seen three scenes where people kill someone by jamming their fingers through their eyes.

I never want to wear my contacts again.

Edited by Benkid

Boy everyone in prison sure is all about being a lesbian, regardless of prior sexuality.

Orange is the new Black isn't as good this season, so far. About 6 episodes in. I can't remember how long the episodes were last time, but Jenji Kohan's writing really doesn't lend itself to 50 minute long episodes. I think you could've cut it up, done double the episodes, all at 20 minutes a piece. It'd keep the pace going a lot better. Still a decent show, just not finding it as interesting this time around. Laura Prepon is missed, too.

I've started watching From Dusk Till Dawn (the series). And I must say, from what i've seen it seems like a pretty damn good series to start watching.

Cotrona and Holtz look perfect for the part. Cotrona even looks a bit like Clooney in a way. And Holtz seems to fit the bill as a sociopath.

Also, T1000 is part of the series which is always a good thing.

Maybe it was a warning, they don't want Jeff Hardy ending up like the serial killer.

Reggie Ledoux was based off Jeff Hardy, who also enjoys walking around rural areas in whitey tidies and a gas mask.

Man, Orange is the new Black. The finale is an hour and a half long. I like this show, it's good. It should not be an hour and a half long. Each episode being 50 minutes is too long.

It's cool that they're giving creators as much room to work as they want, but fuck me, there's something to be said for having limitations. All the stories progress so slowly and each episode feels so stretched. The pacing is terrible. This show doesn't have the level of story to tell that it need as much time as an episode of Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

If you're going to write like it's a 20 minute comedy/drama, only write 20 minutes. Just making more episodes would've worked better.

• Like 1