General Television Thread

Hellfire

Anyone else watch this week's Adventure Time?

Schmaaan, Princess Bubblegum is out of control. I really don't like her any more. Hoping she gets knocked down some pegs by the end of this season, cause despite the ending of that episode, something tells me that her surveillance and manipulation in that episode is just the tip of the iceberg.

First names announced for season two of Fargo are Kirsten Dunst, Jesse "FUCK YOU TODD" Plemons, and Jeffrey Donovan (from Burn Notice). Nick Offerman ( :D :D :D :D) has been offered a role too.

• Like 5

Watched the first episode of Marco Polo which wasn't very good. For all the money they've spent on this massive production, you think they'd actually have a decent script to work with. Everything was bland, generic and some of it was so bad. I'm willing to see if it improves over a couple of episodes, which is totally possible, but this could be Netflix's first really big misfire, especially at a cost of $90 million.

Is Treme worth a holiday binge-watch or is there a better road to follow?

If you like other David Simon shows I'd say you may like Treme. Me, personally, I loved it. Everything about it.

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles are on Netflix. I started watching it last night and it was different then I remembered. This had some young kid with his parents. The YIJC I remember had an elderly Indiana Jones in a museum telling stories to people