General Television Thread

Hellfire

Watch the other seasons. They aren't as good as season one, but they aren't so bad you should ignore them entirely. I enjoyed season 3-4. Season 2 is the bad one because of the writers strike debacle. Season 4 is my favorite season though. Great villain.

I never watched past season one, but Stephen Tobolowsky (who played Bob(?) Bishop) did an episode on his podcast that was basically a story about what it was like to be on Heroes and it boiled down to "none of us really had any clue why we were doing anything we were doing at any time."

Enjoying Justified season one two episodes in, but I need to know how to watch it - is it very case of the week style? If so I think I'll have to watch an episode a day or something, cause marathoning a show like that is tiring.

Not really once you get past season one.

• Like 2

The way Justified typically works is it starts with a couple case of the week episodes while it's laying the groundwork for whoever the main villains that season are going to be. Season one's probably heavier on it than others, though.

TMZ's reporting that Christine Cavanaugh - the voice of Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory, Babe the Pig, and the original voice of Chuckie on Rugrats - died on December 22nd of leukemia.

Should I watch Supernatural? I like monsters and every time I read about certain kinds on the Internet there is always something said about the show in comments.

Should I watch Supernatural? I like monsters and every time I read about certain kinds on the Internet there is always something said about the show in comments.

How did you feel about Buffy and Angel?

• Like 1