General Television Thread

Hellfire

After everyone raved about it, I decided to give Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt a chance

Ok I love this show! Ellie Kemper is absolutely adorable, and I generally love almost anything Carol Kane is in

Troll the respawn Jeremy!

• Like 3

Okay, Transparent is really fun. A really interesting family, the craziness in it is turned up to 11 and then like let loose. Can't wait to finish the season.

Yeah, it's really good stuff. Very excited for a 2nd season, because I feel that, even by the end, there's still plenty to flesh out.

Watched Babylon 5 pilot last night (The Gathering, I think). The special effects are hilariously bad (not even just because they're dated, DS9 came out earlier the same year and looks miles better, even with it being twenty plus years old), but the plot and characters seems like it's something I could get into, so I'm willing to overlook that.

I've watched the first two episodes of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (how do we shorten this? UKS?) and they were lovely and laugh out loud funny. I missed you Tina Fey.

• Like 1

Titus's "Baby Slut" t-shirt reveal was probably my most favorite thing in the first few episodes.

And the Pinot Noir song.

The whole show is great.

• Like 1

Pinot Noir is my standout of the first few episodes.

My fav bit happens in the last three eps, though.

Also, finished the first season of Lilyhammer, which I enjoyed. I think it's made me realise I need to pick back up on The Sopranos, though. I watched the first two seasons (I think) like three years ago, but for some reason never picked it back up.

Could anyone point me towards a good recap of the earlier seasons, if that exists? Failing that, might just try and jump back in around mid-season 3 when I stopped watching. It's that, or watch The Wire, where I've only seen the pilot. I think it's just time I stopped avoiding watching one or the other. Help me!

I just don't know whether I should re-watch the first two seasons of the Sopranos in order to fully appreciate it again, or whether I can get away with jumping back in. The idea of re-watching it isn't that appealing for some reason, even though it's been a while.

I remember really liking the pilot to The Wire, and it's totally something I wanna watch. Just wanna pick between the two, really.