General Television Thread

Hellfire

I don't even need to know the premise of Billions, I'm sold on that pair alone.

Also, excellent news for X-Files. I'm glad they're only doing six episodes for now, I feel like that'll really work for some interconnected episodes.

12 Monkeys first ep started well, but got silly fast. Is the rest of it more like the first half or second half of that ep?

Edit: Eww, just read it was written by someone who wrote Terra Nova, another interesting time travel show that fucked up its concept. Shan't bother.

I don't even need to know the premise of Billions, I'm sold on that pair alone.

Also, excellent news for X-Files. I'm glad they're only doing six episodes for now, I feel like that'll really work for some interconnected episodes.

The pair sold me on the show as well. But apparently the show is being run by the guys who did "Too Big Too Fail" which was a great TV movie

...and from the "Because NBC has to show something other than 'The Voice' and 'The Blacklist'," files...

Coach is coming back with Craig T. Nelson starring

I just hope we get one more Bill Fagerbakke saying "Hey, Coach..."

Going Clear was amazing. I already knew bits and pieces of the movie (I was less informed about the crazy Sea Org days), but my husband was shocked at the things he was hearing.

Going Clear was amazing. I already knew bits and pieces of the movie (I was less informed about the crazy Sea Org days), but my husband was shocked at the things he was hearing.

I read the book. Miscavige as a complete and utter maniac who basically stole Scientology from Hubbard is quite interesting.

The Following should have been shitcanned after its first miserable season, but it apparently gets fairly decent ratings.