General Television Thread

Hellfire

I've seen a couple of clips so far that have been pretty funny, but if you think it's fun it may be best to stay away.

Hey, just because I have tastes with which you don't agree doesn't mean that everything I like is crap. Give the man a chance.

I really enjoyed this past season of Shameless but that season finale was disappointing. I feel like they've done all they can do with these characters and it's about to reach Supernatural levels to me as far as interest.

• Like 1

HBO Now has dropped for all interested parties. They're doing a month free for a limited time, then $14.99/mth.

Signed Short Girl up so she could binge on the last episodes of "Looking". You can tell they used the same company as WWE, though. Site doesn't work in ChromeOS but has watchlists. Better search engine than anything WWE's had, though.

I really enjoyed this past season of Shameless but that season finale was disappointing. I feel like they've done all they can do with these characters and it's about to reach Supernatural levels to me as far as interest.

They just went and basically reseted everything, and it was such a huge letdown. I honestly couldn't believe how they ended it, there's barely anything that you could point to and be absolutely geared up to watch for next season.

• Like 1

Damn, I've got all the season DVDs in my collection (plus the two Christmas themed ones and Treehouse of Horror and such). I've kinda run out of room for anymore right now, but still was looking forward to getting more in the future. Seems incomplete that they have Seasons 1-17 and then Season 20 without 18 and 19 getting released. But I guess that's just the way of the world, DVDs will go the way of VHS and so on, but still disappointing to hear.

I'm kind of surprised, I don't really know many people who actually bothered converting to Blu-Ray over DVD barring genuine film buffs. I suppose the internet has killed it off more than Blu-Ray, but still weird to hear.

For the most part, when I buy new ones it's always BluRay. I think that's more what's killing DVD sales, if you just wait a bit you can get most BluRays for about the price of a DVD, or at least around an acceptable level. But then I only ever really buy stuff I really want, it's like my way of saying "This show/film was so good I need to make sure I can always watch it, whenever I want, forever".

HBO Now has dropped for all interested parties. They're doing a month free for a limited time, then $14.99/mth.

Signed Short Girl up so she could binge on the last episodes of "Looking". You can tell they used the same company as WWE, though. Site doesn't work in ChromeOS but has watchlists. Better search engine than anything WWE's had, though.

I need one answer before I give them my money.

Is Deadwood on there?

I need one answer before I give them my money.

Is Deadwood on there?

I'll check when I get on a browser that can handle HBO Now's login.

Edit: Ready your wallet for funds. All three seasons of Deadwood are available.