General Television Thread

Hellfire

So over the weekend a comedian has been forced to watch the entirety of Entourage on no sleep and no energy stimulants, with other comedians showing up to mess with him. It's been awesomely weird and will keep going for another 14 hours or so from this point.

At this exact moment, an entire party is going on while the main guy is forced to keep watching Entourage on headphones and narrate it.

• Like 1

Anyone had a chance to watch Sense8 yet? Any good?

Reviews I've read have said it's a bit of glorious mess, flawed but worth watching. I'll definitely give it a go, if it's more like Cloud Atlas than Jupiter Ascending, then I'll be happy.

• Like 1

Wayward Pines Episode 4 was pretty good...

Killing off the worst part of the show in Terrence Howard is good, and Dillon's character becoming sheriff, whilst predictable, should make things at least a little more interesting.

This is a great show to watch with friends because shooting holes in everybody's theories is so easy.

The time thing keeps tripping me up.

Loved the season 2 premiere of Power last night; really shook things up and has me excited for the rest of the season.

Now that Ghost knows Angela's working for the government, everything changes. As well, Tasha finally making it clear to Ghost that she knows he's cheating is huge. Just hope they can drag the inevitable Kanan/Ghost turf war out until season 3.

I love the original DBZ but anything GT and up has just looked so dumb, especially the new movies, so I don't have high hopes for this. Why was Goku fighting a purple cat!? And not to mention the whoring out of the Super Saiyan concept (SUPER SAIYAN GAWD). On the bright side, I read it would be disregarding GT so that's a good start.

Erlich being put on the stand during binding arbitration in this week's Silicon Valley was great. This week's Veep had some pretty great lines too, especially the whole scene with Jonah giving testimony about his abuse and the list of nicknames ("Benedict Cums-In-His-Own-Hand", "Supercalifragiliciousxpali-dick cheese").

• Like 1

I can't wait for both and that other show with Jack Black and Tim Robbins! All on the same night!

I was going to make the same joke. <_<

It's called The Brink btw.

Edited by livid