General Television Thread

Hellfire

Oh yeah, we finally finished Bloodline and thought it was pretty good stuff. I'm not sure I feel like I need another season of it, but I'm ready to be convinced. Above everything else, the acting was just spot on. 

Also, I've been watching Humans. It's not the best TV show ever, but it does have an influence of Utopia about it, and it's extremely easy to watch, while still being interesting. I'm in for it. I feel like I've barely watched any British TV this year, so I need to get on that.

I was reading an article about King of the Hill episodes on Uproxx, and afterward I decided to rewatch / look up the series finale, and it reminded me of one of my favorite moments - Boomhauer hurrying over to the Hill residence, leaving his wallet behind. That reveal when his wallet flips open is still one of my favorites.

• Like 1

I was reading an article about King of the Hill episodes on Uproxx, and afterward I decided to rewatch / look up the series finale, and it reminded me of one of my favorite moments - Boomhauer hurrying over to the Hill residence, leaving his wallet behind. That reveal when his wallet flips open is still one of my favorite things about the series.

It's been a while since I've seen it, but that's the one where it reveals his job, right?

So, I kept with Wayward Pines and now I'm really looking forward to the finale. 

Ditto. I think the show was advertised really badly, and didn't start well, but it's wound up pretty solid.

That final King of the Hill episode is just wonderfully done. Shame the series ended tbh.

And was replaced by The Cleveland Show :/

• Like 1

Hearing a lot of things about Steven Universe. Worth checking with checking out?

I watched the entire first season in a week. So yes, it is worth checking out. It's fine with a few laughs for the first 10 or so episodes (but they are 10 minutes each, so whatever)...but then it starts to get really good.

Last night's episode of The Brink was probably my favorite of the series so far. Jammer always gets some of the best lines of the show. 

EDIT: OH. And Rob Brydon was great.

Edited by Cloudy

Just watched the first BoJack of Season 2. Very happy to have it back. 

Also, for nostalgia alone, I've been watching loads of Yu-Gi-Oh as background TV. I loved it so much as a kid I just feel compelled to watch episode after episode. 

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 2