General Television Thread

Hellfire

She certainly isn't as charming as Fry (no one is tbh) but I'm a big fan hers. If you've never listened to The News Quiz I think you'll be surprised how good she is as a host.

Not exactly a tv show but I don't think there is an Amazon Prime thread. Has anyone else watched Bosch? I really enjoyed it and am glad to hear that it is getting a second series.

Going to take a look at Transparent and Hand of God next, as I've heard good things about those as well.

If you use all the other features of Prime (music, free next day delivery, early access to deals, etc) it is a good system to be in. The bulk payment however is the main reason I'm letting my account lapse at the end of the month until I can budget it in properly.

Edited by Thrilla

Not exactly a tv show but I don't think there is an Amazon Prime thread. Has anyone else watched Bosch? I really enjoyed it and am glad to hear that it is getting a second series.

Going to take a look at Transparent and Hand of God next, as I've heard good things about those as well.

Transparent is incredible, I don't often agree with the Emmys, but they were spot on with Transparent being the best comedy.

At least I thinj they won best comedy.

Transparent won the Golden Globe (which, no diss on Transparent because I'm sure it's great but I haven't seen it, basically just means "this is a new show we can get attention for honoring"). Veep won the Emmy.

Edited by GoGo YubAsuka

If you use all the other features of Prime (music, free next day delivery, early access to deals, etc) it is a good system to be in. The bulk payment however is the main reason I'm letting my account lapse at the end of the month until I can budget it in properly.

Hold the phone. You guys get free next day delivery? We get free 2 day delivery. :(

Hold the phone. You guys get free next day delivery? We get free 2 day delivery. :(

Very rarely we can get same day. Mostly because Britain is so interconnected and it doesn't take long to go from warehouses to door.

Very rarely we can get same day. Mostly because Britain is so interconnected and it doesn't take long to go from warehouses to door.

Amazon Prime Plus recently took 12 minutes to complete and deliver an order in South London. In South London, Birmingham and Coventry they are hitting most targets on their hour and two hour services. Crazy times.

Ah I mean we have Prime Now which delivers things within an hour for $7.00 and for free in a 2 hour window the same day we order it, but when it comes to regular Amazon Prime we only get free 2 day delivery, with a slightly cheaper next day delivery.

You should check Red Oaks as well. Just finished that and it's pretty great. Not a particularly satisfying ending but that seems to point to more episodes so that's good.

Man in the High Castle starts next month too.