General Television Thread

Hellfire

Dads was pretty fun too, started off fun, then kinda toned down the humor in the second half, but still good.

This is not the correct response.Seriously, I have a high tolerance for TV and will watch most things but Dads was bad. So very, very bad.

And this is coming from a huge Giovanni Ribisi fan who, at one point, was glad to hear about the show simply because it meant steady work for him.

Have we not met before? Bad Eddie doesn't just mean bad actions, also bad opinions.

Anyone caught Sleepy Hollow? Wasn't bad, will actually be catching the next episode as well.

Sleepy Hollow is ridiculous but it's kinda fun too. Surprised me, even.

Yeah, Dads is getting slaughtered by critics. While I don't care much for critics, what they are criticizing is enough for me not to waste my time.

Yeah, I saw the bad reviews and didn't think it could be quite as bad as they were making it out to be but somehow it's worse.

Brooklyn Nine Nine was alright, I didn't laugh a ton, but I expect that's to do with not enough Terry Crews yet. Did laugh at the Disco Strangler though. Good enough to watch again, at least. I'll probably check out Sleepy Hollow at some point later, glad to hear it didn't suck. With Supernatural now being a shell of it's former self, I was hoping another fun supernatural action show would come along.

That isn't Grimm.

Wow, that AV Club review made me think it might be worse than Guys With Kids.

EDIT: Also, I was channel-flipping, I saw Rod Blagojevich on the Apprentice. My first thought was, 'holy shit, isn't he in prison?'

My second thought was, 'Oh my god, he's in there with Goldberg and Maria and freaking Cyndi Lauper? What the hell crazy celebrity cast is this?'

Edited by Extremely Huge Bag of Shit

Wow, that AV Club review made me think it might be worse than Guys With Kids.

EDIT: Also, I was channel-flipping, I saw Rod Blagojevich on the Apprentice. My first thought was, 'holy shit, isn't he in prison?'

My second thought was, 'Oh my god, he's in there with Goldberg and Maria and freaking Cyndi Lauper? What the hell crazy celebrity cast is this?'

That Apprentice season is a few years old. He's in going to be in a federal prison until about 2024.

In the US there hasn't been a normal Apprentice in years. There's been like six Celebrity Apprentice seasons, with the last one being an "all star" season that was even more shameless than usual.