General Television Thread

Hellfire

I am just about ready to go all in with Brooklyn 99 at this point. I heard that when Andy Samberg heard the pitch from Mike Schur he said, "Oh, you want me to be the comedy McNulty" and just imaging him as that and with Andre Baugher as the comedy Daniels really makes it work on another level. Plus, no surprise considering it comes from the creator of Parks & Rec but the supporting cast is just freaking amazing.

I feel like I'm way behind by just now finding the League. I love the show. I also really liked Brooklyn 99. I've always like Samberg so him combined with the writing and the rest of the cast makes the show very enjoyable.

Edited by buck44

They actually undid what I thought they did so kinda nothing. Not sure anyone here watches but I'll spoiler just in case

They killed off Aaron (the google guy) but he ended up not actually being dead. Him being able to do that only makes sense if you watched the whole first season

Wild stab in the dark - something to do with a pacemaker?

I honestly couldn't continue with Revolution after one of the characters turned out to be as close to literal device in plot as you can get without saying the words in the show.

Modern Family season 6 premiere was fun. Loved it.

Happy that Parks and Rec and Michael J Fox premiering tomorrow too! Yay, comedy!

Considering you're not in America, right? I'll assume you're using alternative ways to watch TV, Michael J Fox show premiered in Canada yesterday (2 episodes)

I should finally update the NBC Thursday Comedy thread's tags now that there's an actual new show worthy of being there.

I liked the Elementary season two premiere even if the addiction comparison was heavy-handed.

• Like 2