General Television Thread

Hellfire

Poor Flanders, that's two wives he's lost and poor Bart, he'll never get out of the 4th grade now. :( RIP Edna Krabappel

Marcia Wallace, you will be missed :crying:

So that answers that burning Simpsons question :(

On the subject of giving tv shows a chance, I watched 6 whole episodes of the Cleveland Show before I judged it to be shit and stopped watching. Does that give me the right to say it's shit?

Holy shit HBO's True Detective looks amazing. I live that they're taking the American Horror Story season long anthology series idea, and then using it as a vehicle to cast A-list talent. Matthew McConaughy and Woody Harrelson? Yes please.

Strike Back has been renewed for a fourth season (fifth if you count the original British season) but it also be it's final season.

http://tvline.com/2013/10/28/strike-back-cancelled-cinemax-season-4/

I got behind on the last season but it's definitely a quality action show so this was great news to me.

Holy shit HBO's True Detective looks amazing. I live that they're taking the American Horror Story season long anthology series idea, and then using it as a vehicle to cast A-list talent. Matthew McConaughy and Woody Harrelson? Yes please.

That's the name of the show! I've been trying to figure it out...but yeah, it looks great. When does it start?

Holy fuck, this week's Boardwalk. Holy fuck. Holy fucking hell.

I was honestly shouting at my screen, cheering Chalky on. That scene was amazing, and the fact that they already told us that Narcisse was going to kill him, had me wanting the scene before to just finish up so I can find out whether Chalky, one of my favourite characters, would survive. The fact that Purnsley was the sent immediately made me root for Chalky, as I freaking hate Purnsley (even though he himself is a brilliant character).

When he stabbed him through the cheek, I was so bummed, because I was sure that Chalky was a goner. But then that last minute save.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LOVE THIS SHOW.