General Television Thread

Hellfire

Was that from the show? My DVR didn't get the opening of the show last night. I heard Edna gets to retire but yeah I'm not sure how they'll handle that without her around to do the voice. Also was Chip or whatever the big character death they were talking about this season?

Was that from the show? My DVR didn't get the opening of the show last night. I heard Edna gets to retire but yeah I'm not sure how they'll handle that without her around to do the voice. Also was Chip or whatever the big character death they were talking about this season?

Nope. The character who is dying is well known and the voice artist has won an Emmy award for the portrayal.

Shit, Boardwalk is really fucking good this season. I love Chalky and Nucky's interaction together. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I sincerely think this season is better than last's.

Also, Masters of Sex is becoming too enjoyable for me. I just can't wait for Mondays nowadays.