General Television Thread

Hellfire

I just started watching Supergirl, and 6 episodes in, I am pleasantly surprised by how much I am enjoying it. The lead is a great fit as Supergirl, and the supporting cast is strong. You can tell it's still finding its footing, but it has the makings of a great show in the future I feel like.

• Like 1

Finally got around to finishing up F Is For Family. That was kind of a dark ending for the season, I can dig on that. I think Vic's probably my favorite recurring character.

Has there been any word on a season 2?

• Like 1

We're goin' to a funeral, we ate soups, we're in suits! ♫♫

Idiotsitter continues to be great. I can't decide if I like the funeral/suits song more, or Jillian Bell's gibberish eulogy. How it all came together at the end - various stops at Panera Bread, a gas station, etc. on the way to a funeral - was awesome too. 

So I accidentally signed up to a month of free Amazon Prime (whilst ordering toothbrush heads. What a weekend), what do I marathon to take advantage bearing in mind I already have Sky and Netflix? The Nazi thing? It looks a bit clunky and horrible to be honest, I'll be glad to be rid of it...