General Television Thread

Hellfire

Looked at Channel 4's TV lineup last night and got a bit sad about it. They still make some good shows, but long gone are the days of constant original British produced comedy filling up Friday nights (and to a lesser degree every other night) for an hour or two.

• Like 1

Was wondering which episode of OITNB this year would be the first to make me pause repeatedly in discomfort. YOU WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EPISODE 3.

2 minutes ago, C-MIL said:

I am going to guess...

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The one two punch of Poussey learning what Soso said about her + the flashback where Soso made shit up about the sex offender to look cool.

I'm just now getting to... that.

Best scene in the episode is probably Piscatella trying to do the scariest version of Two Truths and a Lie as an icebreaker. I miss all the old C.O.'s but he's great.

35 minutes ago, Benji said:

It's fine you daft tart.

I don't like the animation and I don't like the voices. Some of the jokes were okay but the voices and animation ruined it. If I read it, I might enjoy it.