General Television Thread

Hellfire

1 hour ago, Lars Mulder said:

Anyone here also has the problem trying to watch too many shows at the same time?

Finally finished season 2 of It's Always Sunny. I fucking love it. 

Dual monitor!

• Like 1

First episode of The Night Of is fucking great and also made me want to scream "NO, OH GOD, DON'T" at the screen like five times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, livid said:

Guys, watch Stranger Things on Netflix. It may be the bastard child of every horror/coming of age movie in the 80s but it pulls it off. 

It's soooo fucking good. Like not even in a homage way, it's an awesome original series on the whole. Love it so much.

• Like 1

Episode 4 of the new season of BoJack is incredible, probably my favorite episode of the whole show. Spoilers I guess?

Spoiler

Love the design of the underwater world and how much of a story was told despite the fact that there was no dialogue. It was essentially a silent film. I found the episode so unique and the final joke makes everything perfect.

Edited by Tyrone
  • Like 1