General Television Thread

Hellfire

Just started the season 3 premiere of Peaky Blinders, and goddamn, I love this show so much. The attention to detail is astounding, and a smile so wide just came on my face as I saw that they've progressed from matches to lighters. This show :wub:

• Like 2

Caught Vice Principals. I think I've got another Sunday show to add to my list. Walton Goggins and Danny McBride are fantastic together.

9 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Caught Vice Principals. I think I've got another Sunday show to add to my list. Walton Goggins and Danny McBride are fantastic together.

My Sunday line-up is lacking without GoT, Silicon Valley and The Walking Dead.

I've seen Vice Principals mentioned a few times now. What's it about? Comedy? 

The line, by the way is

Spoiler

Jack will, after years of killing machines, kill his first human. Tartakovsky said that he'd really stop and think about what he'd done and that it would impact Jack.

I might have to start recording this, because this segment was pretty good. I had no idea Bassem Youssef lives in the US now.

• Like 1

Whilst I'm super happy at that news, on the other hand GOD DAMMIT NETFLIX, STOP GIVING ME SO MANY QUALITY SHOWS TO WATCH I ONLY HAVE FINITE TIME AND I CAN'T FIT EVERYTHING IN AND I'M HAVING TO PICK AND CHOOSE AND THAT'S HARD AND RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

• Like 5

I watched and loved the first two episodes of Stranger Things, ditto BoJack season three, but I've yet to really have a chance and finish them. They have awful timing because just three or four weeks ago I was crying out for shows to watch and games to play >_>

I was in exactly the same position - pretty much when Arrow/Flash/Legends and a bunch of other things finished, and now I have Ballers, New BoJack, New Archer (nearly done with that though), Stranger Things, Mr Robot, Ray Donovan anditsjusttoomuch.

Tried out Vice Principals last night. I'll give it another episode, but I think it's a swing and a miss.

Episode 1 of BoJack Horseman Season 3 worried me, didn't think it was great. Then Episode 2 happened. I can't wait for some free time so I can binge watch the rest.

• Like 1

Bojack Horseman is amazing. Seriously, Season 3 is fucking art, it's just perfect. 

I laughed and I cried in equal amounts. Episode 11 is the best episode of a comedy I've ever seen, I can't praise it enough.

I think I need the year to get over it emotionally!

• Like 1