General Television Thread

Hellfire

Lucifer is one of my favorite shows and the season premiere was awesome. But they're missing out on making some money by not releasing the songs that Tom Ellis does on the show as singles, or doing a soundtrack. The cover of All Along The Watchtower from the season premiere was great. 

On 9/5/2016 at 18:32, Benji said:

Parks and Rec finale...

Hide contents

I loved it until I realised Ann and Chris seemed to have been forgotten... and then they appeared :w00t:

I've binge watched all seven seasons on Prime and have just finished the finale. I'm literally crying with sadness because it's over and with happiness because everyone got their happy ending. And I never cry. Ever.

I would probably rank Parks and Rec as one of my favourite shows of all time with Ron Swanson, Perd Hapley and of course Leslie as some of my favourite ever characters. I'm so glad I found it, all thanks to watching Billy On The Street of all things.

I can't wait to watch the whole thing again some day. Until then I am going to try and find out what the hell happened to Mark Brendanawicz

• Like 3

On 29/08/2016 at 21:33, Benji said:

Two minutes into the Porridge sequel and I'm out. That laugh track is like something out of The Simpsons Burns and Smithers sitcom.

Shame, as I'd heard praise for it as one of the actually good ones amongst all of the remakes/reboots/continuations in this anniversary thing.

Please tell me the Goodnight Sweetheart one wasn't awful! :(

28 minutes ago, Noah said:

Shame, as I'd heard praise for it as one of the actually good ones amongst all of the remakes/reboots/continuations in this anniversary thing.

I couldn't get past five minutes

The buzz I'd heard was that the "Are you being served?" remake was awful but Porridge was actually a good show that was enough of a nod to the past but at the same time, was not weighed down by it and was a good show in its own right.

I've heard zero about the rest of the anniversary shows and have seen none of them yet.

1 hour ago, Noah said:

The buzz I'd heard was that the "Are you being served?" remake was awful but Porridge was actually a good show that was enough of a nod to the past but at the same time, was not weighed down by it and was a good show in its own right.

I've heard zero about the rest of the anniversary shows and have seen none of them yet.

Young Hyacinthe was alright for what it was.

• Like 1

I really liked the westernization of some more modern music. The wife pointed out Black Hole Sun and Paint It Black....and then Johnny Cash (the man in black) for the end credits.

I'm sensing a theme there.