General Television Thread

Hellfire

12 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Atlanta is really good.

I just watched the first two episodes. It's solid. Not going to blow anyone away with these two eps, but if you think you might like a show with it's premise featuring Donald Glover, you're probably good.

I mean, I did a few years ago. Still a big fan of his other band though so I'll look into it.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 14:08, Colly said:

Those snakes haunted my dreams and will forever I think. :(

That was the most stressful thing I have ever watched. 

Oh god and the pervy penguin creeping on those weird birds with the weird beaks.

I was really sceptical about a second season of HUMANS, especially since the ending of the first one felt felt like it was just thrown out to extend what should have been a mini-series into a second series, but currently watching S2E1 and really loving it.

Spoiler

The conversation between Niska and the girl was great, as was the scene between Laura and Joe in the therapist's office.

Also, when a robot is considering a new name for himself - "I am considering the names Ralph, Alejandro and Salim. I am also oddly attracted to the word "radiator"." :lol:

• Like 1

I haven't seen it yet but I have high hopes because it was created by one of the former writers/co-producers for Hannibal. 

Emilio Rivera (Alvarez, the Mayans MC president) is working on the Sons of Anarchy spinoff in some capacity. There's still no word on when it's set - some rumors are that it's set in the past, when Jax would be a kid - but if he's involved as an actor I'd think the Mayans spinoff would be a little closer to present-day.

9 hours ago, Gigan Lars said:

Just started with season 4 of It's always sunny. Such a great show!

Sunny is one of few shows that I feel like has never diminished in quality significantly. Even the Flanderization of characters is acknowledged, intentional, and brilliant.