General Television Thread

Hellfire

Also, is this still supposed to be the final season? I remember reading last year that it was supposed to be, but haven't heard anything about it being the final season as of late.

It's a Showtime series that people seem to like even if it's gotten incredibly stagnant. That means it will never, ever end.

So I just finished watching Supernatural.

Meh, wasn't so big on the finale, because I'm going to cheer for Castiel no matter what. He and Bobby are what I really like about the show. Dean is okay, but I would be okay if Sam would finally die for good. He is pissing me off. Even more though because I can't fucking stand Jared Padalecki.

Also, Season 1+2 were easily the worst.

EDIT: The episode "The French Mistake" was just awesome by the way.

Guest BK2010

Supernatural is still going? I haven't seen it since one of erm was in it in hell covered in hooks. That was the last I've seen of it. end of Series 3 i think. Mind you I'm a bit out of sync with television these days much prefer to slip on a Farscape, Buffy, Angel, Xena or Charmed DVD.

Edited by BK2010

Started watching The Office (American version) and it's pretty good. The whole Pam/Jim thing is done really, really well. 20 minute episodes have allowed me to blast out a fair amount in a short amount of time as well. Wilfred is okay.

So, Boondock Saints is going to get a sequel, but its going to be a TV Show on HBO/AMC. Anyone else excited for this, or just me?

Also, watching Castle Season 2 now, and loving it. Next on my To Watch list is Leverage Seasons 2/3.

So, Boondock Saints is going to get a sequel, but its going to be a TV Show on HBO/AMC. Anyone else excited for this, or just me?

If it means Norman Reedus won't be on Walking Dead anymore then no, fuck that.

• Like 1