General Television Thread

Hellfire

Just finish Season 2 of Community. Fuck those last two episodes were good. I don't want to have to wait for season 3 :( I've loved this show so much, thanks for hyping it up so I'd watch it, EWB.

Now I think I'm going to finally continue Twin Peaks. Or West Wing. Or finally watch Games of Thrones - or Boardwalk Empire. Ah too many choices, so little time.

Just finish Season 2 of Community. Fuck those last two episodes were good. I don't want to have to wait for season 3 :( I've loved this show so much, thanks for hyping it up so I'd watch it, EWB.

Only a few more weeks.

Now I think I'm going to finally continue Twin Peaks. Or West Wing. Or finally watch Games of Thrones - or Boardwalk Empire. Ah too many choices, so little time.

Twin Peaks all the way.

Mock the Week is back on BBC2 from tomorrow night. Chris Addison is now a regular.

Awesome news about Addison. He has been the high point of the show whenever he cropped up in the last series.

I had trouble sleeping last night and decided to actually watch Gossip Girl. Who the fuck likes this show? Who the fuck likes these people? I like Dan, Serena's tits, Blair's face and Vanessa's body. And does that Chuck guy always talk like he's quietly coordinating a street rape? Starting with Season 4 may not have been the best idea, but good god who watches this?

I also love that everyone looks about 10-years too old, besides that gay guy, who looks about 5-years too young.

I'll probably end up watching a bit more because bitchy women are hot. :shifty:

Unless you want to watch Boardwalk season two as it airs, Game of Thrones.

Guest mr. potato head

I forget who it was that recommended Happy Endings to me, but well done!

Started off like another forgettable shit show about twenty-or-thirty-somethings and their relationships (hello, Mad Love!) but later in the first season it's showing a ton of potential. The heart needs some work, but the comedy's improving by leaps and bounds. Still got three episodes to go, hopefully I'll burn through them this weekend.

The last episode of this season's Futurama sucked so hard that I think my dick has whiplash.

I'm three episodes behind on this season and not... really feeling bad about it. It's been pretty middling at best with only a couple episodes I even feel like I definitely liked.

Should I watch Fringe? Recommend or talk me out of it, EWB.

The first season's kind of wishy-washy, but after that it really picks up steam. I'd say go for it.

I'd have liked the season finale of Futurama more were there some setup for it rather than "Hey! it's Futurama! Animated in three different styles!"

Yeah, I was and still am underwhelmed about the final season, but I'll be damn if they didn't end it in the perfect way. Great episode last night, and I'm going to miss the hell out of the group. Honestly, I think the chances of a movie are better than ever with the after credits scene last night. They also left it open ended for everybody really, and a movie would just wrap the series up perfectly.