Welcome To Supermodel Island!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, we're voting for the start?

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that day starts are demonstrably better than night starts. Go with the evidence, people. Go with day starts.

Honestly I prefer day starts. But the majority of people seem to prefer night starts and most day starts here are usually just

*Joke post*

*joke post*

*joke post*

*dumb post*

*bandwagon on dumb post guy*

As I said I prefer day starts but the majority of people who want night starts or can't start on day because there's nothing to go on (which is ridiculous) or they don't know how means a night start would probably be better since it's become the pretty much norm, even though my recent record of dying early for some reason means I'll hardly get to play the game thumbsdown.gif

Edited by deangelo

We'll start at day, which requires me to rewrite the introduction. I'll be sending out the role PMs now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a replacement for Split Second. Anyone interested, please PM me.