Super Bowl XLIV

Meacon Keaton

I'm hoping Saints just because I have this weird thing about rooting for the underdogs. I don't really care what happens either way, though.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don\\\'t have money on the game and I\\\'m not a fan of either. So this is going to be one of the most enjoyable Super Bowls for me in a while.

EDIT: Fuck using a Proxy. This is like the third time I\'ve double posted something, ten minutes after I originally posted.

Is it just me or the Queen drop half a Star Jones?

Edit: Pulling for the Saints here.. too broke to put money on the game this year.. so it should be an enjoyable one and hell if its half as good as last years I'll be happy with either result.

Edited by legendonline

I got $20 on the Colts winning with one of my mans. Not really the biggest football fan as far as following it all season long goes, but the Saints eliminated the Vikings (who I was pulling for to see Favre vs Manning) so I'm basically rooting for the Colts by default. That, and I can't stand Reggie Bush <_<

I'm sure it will be a classic, close game that will be decided in the fourth quarter, and probably the best match-up for the biggest game of the year that one could hope for.

Edit: Queen Latifah definitely butchered America the Beautiful.

Edited by The Aztec Warrior
  • Like 1

I'm pulling for the Colts as they have been my second favourite team forever and I've been a Peyton Manning fan for about the same amount of time. But I wouldn't mind to see to Saints win either (Rather than last year where I wanted the Cards to win and the Steelers to go to hell).

If the Saints are down at the half though, It's over.

Go Colts!