Super Bowl XLIV

Meacon Keaton

Ballsy fucking move ... onside to start the second half ... very nice.

Hope the Texas guy pulls it out.

And that's what the Saint's D needs ... momentum on their side. We've got a ballgame folks.

Agreed on all counts.

I said that if the Saints were down when Peyton got the ball to start the second half that is would be over (On account of Peyton Manning being a superman in the second half)

But this cracks this ballgame wide open, The Saints may have a shot here.

Gotta love the fact that one J. Addai is finally having a good game in the biggest one of the year.

• Like 1

Oh god, New Orleans fans are going to finish the job that Katrina started. That city is going to look like a war zone after the celebration finishes.

EDIT: Regardless of what happens, that city is fucked. If they win its going to be celebration but if Peyton manages to pull something out of his ass then it's going to be a riot.

Edited by Hellfire

Hopefully they will finally eclipse the job Vancouver did setting the standard for North American Sports Riots.

Fuck yeah !

I bet Pat Swilling, Renaldo Turnbull, and Ricky Jackson are all toasting one to Sam Mills right now for all their work that never could get the Saints anywhere. Ironic that it was an offensive based squad won them the Super Bowl when all they'd ever had was good defenses.

This is a true "feel good" type of ending rather than a media fabricated blowfest.

Awesome New Orleans, enjoy it.

GAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE OOOOOVVVVVEEERRRRRR ! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! !! !

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Peyton ... EAT IT

^ This. Peyton Manning always comes off as such a douchebag to me.

Did anyone else see Him just head toward the locker room? didnt even come to the center of the field and COngratulate the Saints....

I'm happy that New Orleans won after all that mushy feelgood shit that they pumped everyone full of in the pre-game. But I wanted Indy to win, So this sucks.

Peyton Manning comes off as a douchebag? What the fuck are you smoking?

Saints were better on the day that's all there is to it. I'm not bitter, Just bitterly disappointed.

• Like 1

I'm happy that New Orleans won after all that mushy feelgood shit that they pumped everyone full of in the pre-game. But I wanted Indy to win, So this sucks.

Saints were better on the day that's all there is to it. I'm not bitter, Just bitterly disappointed.

Is that not entirely true for EVERY team that has won a Super Bowl?

Even though I don't watch Football during the rest of the season, Ive made it tradition to tune into the Super Bowl every year. I was rooting for a team this year only due to my step father being a big fan of the Saints, so I'm glad they won.

Edited by Vitamin E

Is that not entirely true for EVERY team that has won a Super Bowl?

Even though I don't watch Football during the rest of the season, Ive made it tradition to tune into the Super Bowl every year. I was rooting for a team this year only due to my step father being a big fan of the Saints, so I'm glad they won.

That's true, It could have completely gone the other way on any other day.

That's why when you put two of the best teams in the league in one game to decide a champion that it all comes down to whoever's better on the day but it doesn't mean you can enjoy the ride.