New skin and loading screen

I missed this.. there's a few "loading Screen" threads on the page so I may have got lost.

It looks decent... Basic... but effective.

There is one thing I'd change though.

Either remove ECW or NXT as there is cannot be both, realistically.

I was going to do some Event GFX but you may have that niche covered

**EDIT**

I'd also remove JoMo and leave it without a superstar or change it to a Main Eventer,

as you don't know who anyone will use as a worker in that PPV.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I missed this.. there's a few "loading Screen" threads on the page so I may have got lost.

It looks decent... Basic... but effective.

There is one thing I'd change though.

Either remove ECW or NXT as there is cannot be both, realistically.

I was going to do some Event GFX but you may have that niche covered

**EDIT**

I'd also remove JoMo and leave it without a superstar or change it to a Main Eventer,

as you don't know who anyone will use as a worker in that PPV.

I'm taking requests at any time, so if someone will need this with other superstar I can redone it :)

Thanks Rocky maybe I will change ECW to Superstars

I'd definitely go without the superstar, as it'll probably look better with just the black space on all 4 sides, as opposed to one wrestler, and then 3 spots of empty space.

Edvis... I'm jacking your thread with the hopes that people could maybe request loading screens/skins in here.

Of course, being your thread, you are in charge, and could run it how you see fit biggrin.gif

+ I don't want to open a new thread for stuff I do when there's been 3 opened in the past 2 daysunsure.gif

Upon validation from Edvis... I may consider doing up some for the WWE/TNA events, but we'll wait and see.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Edvis... I'm jacking your thread with the hopes that people could maybe request loading screens/skins in here.

Of course, being your thread, you are in charge, and could run it how you see fit biggrin.gif

+ I don't want to open a new thread for stuff I do when there's been 3 opened in the past 2 daysunsure.gif

January: Bad Habit - My next event, currently looks like a triple threat for the NAWA title

2jebtqg.jpg

February: St Valentine Curse - Just a valentine themed event w/ a valentines match.

fntudu.jpg

March: Invasion - A joint event with stars from NJPW (similar to TNA:Global Impact)

2mf0im8.jpg

April - Spring Break - My first MAJOR event of the year. Obviously involving alot of "skin".

288w3uq.jpg

Upon validation from Edvis... I may consider doing up some for the WWE/TNA events, but we'll wait and see.

Can anybody change this thread name to Loading Screens Requests, so anybody can request or make the loading screens :)

Can I ask for a loading screen?

If possible I'd like to have one with Davey Richards and Chris Hero, with Come Out And Play (Event Name) written on it. The design is up to you

I dunno.. I threw this together.. Not a ROH follower to be fair so I didn't know what to reference it off.

Image Unavailable

And this is my latest one for my fed.
I may have put more effort into mine...
Although I TRY to stay away from using workers.
but may not always be the case.

**EDIT**
Added another loading screen for my June Event: No Remorse.

May: Trapped - A cross between Lethal Lockdown and Hell in a Cell, I guess.
Image Unavailable

June: No Remorse - Created this one to work in a sort of darker theme to it.
I plan on "stealing" Vampiro if he's not released by May
Image Unavailable

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 3

Hi can I request a WCW - Starrcade 1999 one, with a picture of Flair and Hogan that I can us ein my lead up to their main event match on NYE 1999 @ starrcade, when they will have a carrer vs career match with the loser being forced to retire? So I'D like a WCW logo/Starrcade logo and pic of both workers. Thanks in advance.

Hi can I request a WCW - Starrcade 1999 one, with a picture of Flair and Hogan that I can us ein my lead up to their main event match on NYE 1999 @ starrcade, when they will have a carrer vs career match with the loser being forced to retire? So I'D like a WCW logo/Starrcade logo and pic of both workers. Thanks in advance.

Here you go...

Constructive criticism appreciated

zl7r0z.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Can I ask for a loading screen? tongue.gif

If possible I'd like to have one with Davey Richards and Chris Hero, with Come Out And Play (Event Name) written on it. The design is up to you tongue.gif

I dunno.. I threw this together.. Not a ROH follower to be fair so I didn't know what to reference it off.

288mmac.jpg

Thanks Rocky, that one looks great :D

Edited by Gabriel19

Here you go...

Constructive criticism appreciated

zl7r0z.jpg

I thought it was supposed to be a 1999 Starrcade.....

Would anyone be interested in NXT loading screens? If so I think I'll work on some when I wake up tomorrow

I thought it was supposed to be a 1999 Starrcade.....
Would anyone be interested in NXT loading screens? If so I think I'll work on some when I wake up tomorrow

I don't get it huh.gif
I know I asked for constructive criticism, but that's not quite it unsure.gif

As for the NXT screens... I'm sure people will start wanting NXT stuff after Teusday.

Here is my last bit of work.. A Poster for my upcoming PPV "All in Brawl"
Pity I don't have a diary to use any of this stuff in...
Just for fun I guess.

Image Unavailable Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

Rocky Feller, I'm not trying to be a dick but your cutting needs some serious work. I don't know if it's that you're not taking your time, don't realize they're that bad or what, but it look seriously rushed. Look around for some cutting tutorials. If you're using Photoshop here are some tutorials on cutting with the pen tool:

http://www.celoxdesign.net/free-photoshop-tutorials/pen-tool-cutting-out-objects/id/23

• Like 1

Rocky Feller, I'm not trying to be a dick but your cutting needs some serious work. I don't know if it's that you're not taking your time, don't realize they're that bad or what, but it look seriously rushed. Look around for some cutting tutorials. If you're using Photoshop here are some tutorials on cutting with the pen tool:

http://www.celoxdesi...t-objects/id/23

That's it right there... I'm in no way a perfectionist.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, and not saying it sucks and that's it.

I'll try and put more effort into the work.

I'm using GIMP, but I could look into watching some tutorials so then I'll no excuse except the fact it's bad blush.gif

@Kirkland... I realised later on that the Hogan was definitely not '99 but still thought Flair was there roughly...

But then I could be mistaken...

I'll admit that I used his wording to my advantage where the "specific" era of the workers was not stated.

I'm just too lazy for this stuff I think :P

• Like 2

NXT1.jpg

One of those screens. Not turning out how I'd like

My game's current background

EWR_Back.jpg

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1