New skin and loading screen

Thewho87, think you could make screens like that for CM Punk, Raven and Steve Austin?

Steve Austin

a26weo.jpg

CM Punk (WWE Straight Edge Superstar)

k3pt90.jpg

CM Punk (WWE Straight Edge Savior)

23tp3kg.jpg

CM Punk (ROH)

e67er6.jpg

Raven (WCW)

f2kieh.jpg

Raven (ECW)

2vmg3md.jpg

Hey TheWho your loading screens are AWESOME! So maybe you can make me screens with Christian and Edge? Seperatly

Their next on my list, and i might do a tag one for them as well ;)

Edited by TheWho87

If it's not too much trouble, could I please have a Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne (without Lacey Von Erich) as TNA Knockout Tag Champions loading screen? Thanks in advance. :)

Rocky posted this earlier in the thread

TheBeautifulPeople.jpg

He did.. I checked that before I asked... Lacey Von Erich is still seen.. Sorry to appear difficult, but I despise Lacey (and Angelina Love for that matter)

EDIT: Negative reps don't bother me.. Us TEWR folk, aren't so bad.. the rest of this place, are.

Edited by superstar2003auok
  • Like 1

If it's not too much trouble, could I please have a Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne (without Lacey Von Erich) as TNA Knockout Tag Champions loading screen? Thanks in advance. :)

TheBeautifulPeople.jpg

He did.. I checked that before I asked... Lacey Von Erich is still seen.. Sorry to appear difficult, but I despise Lacey (and Angelina Love for that matter)

EDIT: Negative reps don't bother me.. Us TEWR folk, aren't so bad.. the rest of this place, are.

Just to save this topic, its a shame to deface a good screen but he called for it

30m7h2p.jpg

now to quote Jimmy King....BEGONE!

• Like 1

TheBeautifulPeople.jpg

Just to save this topic, its a shame to deface a good screen but he called for it

30m7h2p.jpg

now to quote Jimmy King....BEGONE!

thanks Dr. Who.. you and your photobucket of pics are well appreciated.

EDIT: Hey Rocky? Got a BJ Marshall pic?

EDIX x2: Thanks Edvis500.. Dont suppose a Becky Bayless is out of the question

Edited by superstar2003auok

The differences I'd notice are that..

TheWho would have 'Captain Charisma' above the name...

The text looks cleaner...

He uses the smokey background

And TheWho's are posted by TheWho.

:blush:

But still good work edvis :P

• Like 1

That SES screen is just so awesome, maybe you could put the SES logo in the background tho.