New skin and loading screen

So no one likes my city screens,huh?:P

They look good... Not my thing... I'm not 'city folk'. Not a fan of the bright lights and soothing sound of cars 24/7.

But They'll have their uses amongst the masses, I'm sure.

Also

Aren't they called Fourtune ?

Eddie has a point... Why its "Fourtune" I don't know, as there is technically 6 guys and Flair... Suppose it's from the original 4 there was (Styles, Kaz, Beer Money)

HA! I win :shifty:

Okay, forget all that. I'll just make a new request...

Could I get a loading screen showcasing Hulk Hogan's career please. It's for WrestleMania, which is being headlined by Hogan's "retirement". I would like it to include this logo Rocky made for me a while back.

slogoformywrestlemaniax.jpg

So kind of like an event poster, please. It's for a RAW split data, so use the RAW logo and not the WWE logo.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion :)

Okay, forget all that. I'll just make a new request...

Could I get a loading screen showcasing Hulk Hogan's career please. It's for WrestleMania, which is being headlined by Hogan's "retirement". I would like it to include this logo Rocky made for me a while back.

slogoformywrestlemaniax.jpg

So kind of like an event poster, please. It's for a RAW split data, so use the RAW logo and not the WWE logo.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion :)

I've already run out of Ideas and I've only just done the logo... I can't even think of where to put the RAW logo on it...

Anyone else willing to crack at it here's the logo I've done, Jig will decide if he want's the original or this one i guess.

2i1pcax.jpg

• Like 1

One big Hogan cut in the middle(wearing Red and Yellow) with the logo in front of him near the middle of the screen and various action pics of hogan in the back with a red screen over them. Throw in some yellow designs or whateve and bam we have a screen. I'd do it but my comp is being a raging cunt right now.

I've already run out of Ideas and I've only just done the logo... I can't even think of where to put the RAW logo on it...

Anyone else willing to crack at it here's the logo I've done, Jig will decide if he want's the original or this one i guess.

2i1pcax.jpg

Woah thanks Rocky! I think this'll work better than the original, so I'll go with this one ^_^.

• 3 months later...

I'm not really good a cutting, I mostly use PSD's but I'll give a try soon, I still have some E-fed gfx stuff to finish up at the moment.

I'm not really good a cutting, I mostly use PSD's but I'll give a try soon, I still have some E-fed gfx stuff to finish up at the moment.

At worst, just tell me the name of the font you used. I saved the background so I can cut them myself. I'll send you the results when I'm done if you'd like?

I've got a few PSDs that'll fit, i'll do it tonight or tomorrow, I have to figure out the font I used

Thanks, in the mean time, I did attempt one, but to not seem totally unoriginal... here...

http://img121.images.../ewrset401.jpg/

PS: Apologies if this isnt allowed on the board, but I dont see why it wouldn't be... just covering my bases here.

Edited by Gendron21

looks good, I'm not really sure about that font now, i made those on my desktop and I think I've reformated since then so its not on there anymore, just look on Dafont, it shouldn't be really hard to find if you wanrt it

Thanks... I've made a couple more.... Another Maryse and an Annie Social. But I cant post them here, for their.... certain unacceptable criteria for board standards.

I made a NWWL backgrouund for the NWWL game I had going a while back. Might redo the data and start again.

BY2G with nothing but Buck Naked matches is hard.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller