New skin and loading screen

Going by my last post, I'm continuing on with company based themes, here's my ROH GFX

ipvyb6.jpg

Using the classic "Invisible Logo" to make it look bigger

20gdz0z.jpg

Just to give the look that the worker is on no background

2nailc2.jpg

One with the "Invisible" internet banner

24wyrm1.jpg

And your run of the mill Loading Screen.

As per the norm, I didn't do buttons. I don't use them nor care for them due to dimension changes etc and all buttons having the same bg.

Download below. Criticism/Feedback appreciated.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06WA5BWK,

http://www.mediafire...8zcwdq92h02od8h

(Includes Background, Loading screen, "Invisible Logo & Banner", "Invisible" worker background)

If there is anything I forgot to add, just let me know.

Both links are broken - any chance of this being re-uploaded? Thanks!

The computer these were made on is currently under repair (For those keeping score, I think it's computer 4 or 5 in 3 years xD)

If my data is saved I'll see if I still have it and will upload it for you.

I've only just gotten my much older laptop working as a temp and started a new random game using NJPW (Obviously not legit)

And just like every game I play, I do up a GFX set, and this one is no different. Except I done buttons :rolleyes:

Only one screenshot so far as the set isn't complete. I'm yet to do a Loading screen and an Internet Banner.

hs3n5v.jpg

Classic Rocky style background with "large"Logo

Buttons are as you can see, The Quit button represents the 'buttondown' graphic and the Event History button shows the 'ButtonOff' graphic.

I'm not happy with how the text shows over the buttons, which is why I don;t use them often.

Download includes Background, logo & buttons for now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?maomorx7zvnreoh

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Opening up EWR for the first time in years for the Thunderdome, remembered how boring the skin is.. wanted just a general kinda modern WWE skin, just make sure The Rock and CM Punk are featured somewhere.. whoever makes it will get it featured on G Network, if that means anything. :P

I'll get on this right now.

I'll be making it something like this

Yeah, that looks great, I was gonna download it but I don't like Impact Wrestling. :shifty:

As far as specific Superstar screens I'm planning on Punk,Rock,Cena,Sheamus,Bryan and Brock. Anyone you'd like to change out?

Well son of a bitch. Somehow the XCF Template I saved got wiped blank. Either I can give you The Cena, Sheamus, Dolph, Punk and Bryan ones or I can start over. I'll still be able to do the ones with the four smaller pictures like in the Impact Skin.